durka durka, surfs up!

the root of all this is that the religion is Islam, someone who follows that religion is a Muslim. Describing something that is related to that religion you use Islamic.

Christianity -> Islam
a Christian -> a Muslim
something is christian -> something is islamic

DURKA DURKA JIHAD. SPREAD ISLAM BY THE SWORD!

correct. alternately: "CREATE MUSLIMS BY THE SWORD" or "SPREAD ISLAMIC TRADITIONS BY THE SWORD" or just "KILL ALL INFIDELS".

:lol:

I just read a book about bin Laden. If that man isn't personally annointed by Allah, then no one on this Earth is. Each time he comes a cunt hair away from striking out and ends up hitting the homer. Its insane and if I were him, I would certainly believe that I was a messenger of God.

I just read a book about bin Laden. If that man isn't personally annointed by Allah, then no one on this Earth is. Each time he comes a cunt hair away from striking out and ends up hitting the homer. Its insane and if I were him, I would certainly believe that I was a messenger of God.

Go on

you'd have to be an optimist as well as a little nutty. a pessimist would only be able to see how close they were to absolute ruin and think "i better stop this shit".

you'd have to be an optimist as well as a little nutty. a pessimist would only be able to see how close they were to absolute ruin and think "i better stop this shit".

So you are trying to say he's a glass half full kinda guy :p