GAY DUMPOCRATS, WHERE ARE YOU NOW. . ? lulz

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Marklar
₥43,516
February 21, 2011
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...r-protests-get-a-little-bloody-when-necessary
Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.)
"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Dear loving liberal media,

We all know that your loving liberal brethren Michael didn't 'really' :p mean fistfighting, gun slinging, car raming, street fights. We all know you only jump to wild conclusions by those you're threatened by. . .

February 21, 2011
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...r-protests-get-a-little-bloody-when-necessary
"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

We all know that your loving liberal brethren Michael didn't 'really' :p mean fistfighting, gun slinging, car raming, street fights. We all know you only jump to wild conclusions by those you're threatened by. . .

He shouldn't be saying shit to incite violence. He apologized for the comment, which I guess means he knew he went over the top.

lol is right. this might be some of the most damning shit that's ever come out in US politics. lol is right, sir. lol, indeed.

February 21, 2011

If there is one thing I really, REALLY despise about the extreme right, it's the retarded fucking arguments they make like the above.

This whole world has turned into one big internet forum, with retards arguing left and right over the most stupid shit, while the real stuff that should be focused on is completely ignored.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
retarded?

oh noes! where is the new "Civil Tone" they demanded just last month. . .

& the the one thing I can't stand about the moronic middle is that this group of morons that can't choose which cereal they're going to have for breakfast is going to be a deciding factor in public policy. :)

clearly the GOP knows what's best for us all after they successfully flushed the country's future down the drain. I totally think you guys should get another shot to deliver the finishing blow.

being an idiot on the extreme makes you wrong. the majority of the country is in the middle, dumbass. you are the fucked up one

and was duke asking for a civil tone or are you once again trying to associate individuals to an entire group of people also on the extreme because you can't be bothered to put some thought into your arguments?

This whole world has turned into one big internet forum, with retards arguing left and right over the most stupid shit, while the real stuff that should be focused on is completely ignored.

& the the one thing I can't stand about the moronic middle is that this group of morons that can't choose which cereal they're going to have for breakfast is going to be a deciding factor in public policy. :)

Don't worry, I'm sure there's a government paid program to help you deal with your fear of not receiving a social security check.

It's like proof of my points just automagically appears without any effort on my behalf. It's awesome being as good as me.