GAY Dumb American Baby names

I sometimes wish my name was more common. All my jobs hve involved speaking to people on the phone and nobody has ever understood me first time. Drives me nuts.

'Yes, Carys'
'Ca - Riss'
'No, like Paris with a K'
'No, it's not spelled like that'
'C-A-R-Y-S'
'No, Y not I'
'Yes, thank you, it's Welsh'
'No, the lady from Catatonia is Cerys not Carys'
'I know you can't tell the difference, but there is one.'
'Yes, she has an E, and I have an A'
'Yes, the Welsh are funny'

Sigh.

Oddly The head of the nursery Carys attended was also a Carys Jones. It's not all that uncommon in Wales as both first and last name are Welsh.

I still crack the hell up whenever I hear retarded, made up names like La'dantre. La'dondrell....
And the apostrophe. It's rarely ever for a missing letter :lol: smh

I still crack the hell up whenever I hear retarded, made up names like La'dantre. La'dondrell....
And the apostrophe. It's rarely ever for a missing letter :lol: smh

On of my good friends was a teacher in inner city schools here. When she was pregnant we made a joke name for her baby based on some of the names she had. I believe the final name was Starqu'aysh'ia

We also joke about La-sha (LaDASHa)

I noticed the other night that the Producer of the Good Wife is Nichelle Tramble Spellman. Whilst googling for Nichelles there appear to be lots of parents who can't spell Michelle properly.

Oh Gawd. I was reading the comments on a friend's status about her baby getting ear infections, & yada shmada, some chick commented about her daughter, "MiKeygan"
:wtf:

I noticed the other night that the Producer of the Good Wife is Nichelle Tramble Spellman. Whilst googling for Nichelles there appear to be lots of parents who can't spell Michelle properly.

Uh... She's black.
I've actually heard this name more than a few times & they were all black. So... Yea

Edit: I've seen it as N'chelle, too.