GAY Dumb American Baby names

I still get mail here and there where my name is spelled wrong. I dated a girl a few years ago that constantly spelled my name with one "t" instead of two. The idiots at my high school even spelled my name wrong on my diploma lol.

I have the most American name on the forum by an English mile which is quite annoying as I'm one of the least yank like on here too.

I still get mail here and there where my name is spelled wrong. I dated a girl a few years ago that constantly spelled my name with one "t" instead of two. The idiots at my high school even spelled my name wrong on my diploma lol.

Some idiot spelled my name wrong on my son's birth certificate. Apparently someone wasn't drinking their coffee that day ugh

People always try to church up my last name as well. I don't get it

Church up your last name?

My son's teacher has never gotten our last name right. Not uncommon though for English only speakers to not get it right. I laugh when the Spanish telemarketers get it wrong though. It's not that difficult if you know Spanish

people misspell and mispronounce my last name all the time (even though it's 1 syllable and spelled EXACTLY like it sounds). :wtf:

they over think it and add in some letters or a weird pronunciation. little kids have never ever gotten it wrong. adults are fucking retarded.

I sometimes wish my name was more common. All my jobs hve involved speaking to people on the phone and nobody has ever understood me first time. Drives me nuts.

'Yes, Carys'
'Ca - Riss'
'No, like Paris with a K'
'No, it's not spelled like that'
'C-A-R-Y-S'
'No, Y not I'
'Yes, thank you, it's Welsh'
'No, the lady from Catatonia is Cerys not Carys'
'I know you can't tell the difference, but there is one.'
'Yes, she has an E, and I have an A'
'Yes, the Welsh are funny'

Sigh.
I'd assume it was spelled Charis which is a legit greek name.

Church up your last name?

My son's teacher has never gotten our last name right. Not uncommon though for English only speakers to not get it right. I laugh when the Spanish telemarketers get it wrong though. It's not that difficult if you know Spanish

From Joe Dirt.

[video=youtube_share;VJU3lsezXjc]http://youtu.be/VJU3lsezXjc[/video]