GAY Dumb American Baby names

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Dan and I really wanted to name any son we had Samuel Adam. I know a guy who wanted to name his twins Luke and Leia (which I personally believe is awesome). I guess stupid names have become inherent to our society, but if you think about it, all names were made up at some point.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
The abuse of apostrophes in names has to end. A reasonable person should be able to know, by looking at a name, when one syllable ends and another begins. But no, dumbfucks all over the country have to be like "I'll name him Raw'Bert." You stop that. Give me some credit for being able to read even if you can't.
@Casper

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Also the blogger is fucking hilarious!

Chances are, if you name your kid Braxlee, he or she is gonna end up bent over the sink in the back of a TGI Friday's, offering tail in exchange for a better skim off the tip pool.

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Dan and I really wanted to name any son we had Samuel Adam. I know a guy who wanted to name his twins Luke and Leia (which I personally believe is awesome). I guess stupid names have become inherent to our society, but if you think about it, all names were made up at some point.

What's stupid about Samuel Adam?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I've grown to hate all names that start with a K.

Kaylen
Kayleigh
Kaden
K... omfg, the letter K is so popular right now.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
SOO TRUE!

My wife has a subscription to Parents magazine, and the fun thing about Parents magazine is that every issue is virtually identical. Whether you pick up the June 2008 issue or the March 2012 issue, you're still getting all the same shit, including items like "567 fun knitting crafts to help stave off boredom!" and "Make a time out mean it!" and "Why is your husband such a lazy sack of shit?" They have a winning formula, and they stick to it.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
His original "Haters Guide to Williams-Sonoma" is tear inducing.

edit: http://deadspin.com/5959212/the-haters-guide-to-the-williams-sonoma-catalog

brilliant!!

Item #02-4381182 Balustrade Rectangular Dining Table
Williams-Sonoma says: "Seats six, expands with a leaf to seat eight."

Price:$1,995
Notes from Drew: This is one of the harsh truths you learn when you get married: Basic shit like a table costs a fucking fortune. Two grand for a wooden table. And it's not like the surface of it is a giant iPad screen either. It just sits there and does nothing. This isn't even a big table, and it certainly isn't the most expensive table of its kind. The chairs that go along with this table are $395 each. JEEEEEEESUS. If it were up to me, my family would eat dinner off a milk crate.