GAY Dumb American Baby names

Dan and I really wanted to name any son we had Samuel Adam. I know a guy who wanted to name his twins Luke and Leia (which I personally believe is awesome). I guess stupid names have become inherent to our society, but if you think about it, all names were made up at some point.

The abuse of apostrophes in names has to end. A reasonable person should be able to know, by looking at a name, when one syllable ends and another begins. But no, dumbfucks all over the country have to be like "I'll name him Raw'Bert." You stop that. Give me some credit for being able to read even if you can't.
@Casper

Also the blogger is fucking hilarious!

Chances are, if you name your kid Braxlee, he or she is gonna end up bent over the sink in the back of a TGI Friday's, offering tail in exchange for a better skim off the tip pool.

Dan and I really wanted to name any son we had Samuel Adam. I know a guy who wanted to name his twins Luke and Leia (which I personally believe is awesome). I guess stupid names have become inherent to our society, but if you think about it, all names were made up at some point.

What's stupid about Samuel Adam?

I've grown to hate all names that start with a K.

Kaylen
Kayleigh
Kaden
K... omfg, the letter K is so popular right now.

SOO TRUE!

My wife has a subscription to Parents magazine, and the fun thing about Parents magazine is that every issue is virtually identical. Whether you pick up the June 2008 issue or the March 2012 issue, you're still getting all the same shit, including items like "567 fun knitting crafts to help stave off boredom!" and "Make a time out mean it!" and "Why is your husband such a lazy sack of shit?" They have a winning formula, and they stick to it.

His original "Haters Guide to Williams-Sonoma" is tear inducing.

edit: http://deadspin.com/5959212/the-haters-guide-to-the-williams-sonoma-catalog

brilliant!!

Item #02-4381182 Balustrade Rectangular Dining Table
Williams-Sonoma says: "Seats six, expands with a leaf to seat eight."

Price:$1,995
Notes from Drew: This is one of the harsh truths you learn when you get married: Basic shit like a table costs a fucking fortune. Two grand for a wooden table. And it's not like the surface of it is a giant iPad screen either. It just sits there and does nothing. This isn't even a big table, and it certainly isn't the most expensive table of its kind. The chairs that go along with this table are $395 each. JEEEEEEESUS. If it were up to me, my family would eat dinner off a milk crate.