Dum dum de dum

KNYTE said:
What's wrong with that? It was moderately cute, got to the point, and he didn't say "let's git 'er done".
:lol: Nothing was wrong with it, I was freaked out that he tricked me into thinking there was no ring. :lol:

He really got me good... and that's not easy to do.

zengirl said:
He was a real turd about it.

Last week he told me the thing was ready and he needed to pick it up. The jeweler is about 1.5 hours away. Yesterday he disappeared for like 3.5 hours, so I knew something was up. When he finally came home I asked him to make an appointment to go tan, and he said no, he'd planned on having some wine and hanging out together... so I knew something was up. When I got home, there was a bottle of wine in the fridge with a big silver bow on it... so I KNEW something was up... but his buddy was over... and Mike was in the living room all night... so I was like... Okay.. .what's going on?

So it was getting pretty late, and I asked him, "Hey did you pick up the ring today" and he's like.. No I didn't... I didnt' make it up there... and he really convinced me that there was no ring yet, and I was sooo disappointed. :fly:

So the night went on, we had done laundry, and were putting the sheets back on teh bed... We finished making the bed, and it's about 11pm, we're getting ready for bed and out of nowhere he gets on his knee and pulls out the velvet box.

I FLIPPED OUT

I think I hit him 4 or 5 times, like "GET OUT OF HERE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

So after all the screaming and the hollering, I said Yes, one thousand times yes... we ran into mike's room to show him, and started calling the family.

:lol:

We didn't get much sleep last night... not much at all
That is so great!! I am sooo happy for you, and your ring is totally beautiful!!! You guys look so happy!

Onnotangu said:
Pics!?!?!:fly: :heart:

and congrats on the bal and chain attachment. you may now berate the groom. or kiss him..or both.
We've got balls and chains:

012prison.JPG

015chained2gether.JPG

014chained.JPG

Sarcasmo said:
Is your dress gonna be white?

:shifty:
Maybe. I found a burgundy one I liked and a pink one I liked.

The fun part will be dress shopping, and trying things on. I like the fact that I have so much time, it means nothing will be rushed and I can really pay attention to details. I might be weird, but the planning is the most fun part.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah trying on dresses fun??? Heh.... if you think so ;) :p
No no Im kidding, believe it or not some of those dresses are heavy and really warm. Don't do it on a hot day ;)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah trying on dresses fun??? Heh.... if you think so ;) :p
No no Im kidding, believe it or not some of those dresses are heavy and really warm. Don't do it on a hot day ;)
;) Another reason to get married in October. Not too hot, not too cold. :cool:

I want a big puffy dress... like a cinderella ballgown one, and i'm going to wear a tiara too!

zengirl said:
;) Another reason to get married in October. Not too hot, not too cold. :cool:

I want a big puffy dress... like a cinderella ballgown one, and i'm going to wear a tiara too!

dresses like that are beautiful, but extremely heavy. Why am I talking like I';ve done this before?......nevermind. :eek:

zengirl said:
Maybe. I found a burgundy one I liked and a pink one I liked.

The fun part will be dress shopping, and trying things on. I like the fact that I have so much time, it means nothing will be rushed and I can really pay attention to details. I might be weird, but the planning is the most fun part.

i absolutely loved planning and doing all that wedding stuff. i was depressed after the honeymoon on the plane, coming back home. it hit me that it was all over. of course, i love throwing parties, and this was the biggest one i did. i absolutely loved it, and i wasn't a bridezilla or crazy or anything like that.

you will love the next many months!! :heart:

:lol:

Thanks everyone!

edit: I'd have SchmilK post, but he stayed home from work today and is playing BF2 all day

zengirl said:
:eek: sorry, I'm a bit emotional today :fly:

:heart:

friends?
Sure, I figured as much.

Just know that when I want to insult you, you will know it. Otherwise, just assume I'm a socially awkward nerd and anything offensive is unintentional.