Dum dum de dum

OMG *Girlie scream* Congrats hon :D

I am sooo happy for you!! I think an October wedding is a BEAUTIFUL time. Our pictures are beautiful with the leaves changing in the background...

Congrats again!!!

COngratulations!!! - The ring is beautiful. I think it is nice to have a long engagement; some people rush it instead of realizing it is one more phase of life and if you stop and look around, you can enjoy it for what it is. Marrige is a WHOLE different ballgame IMHO.

theacoustician said:
Yeah, there are a lot of nice comments posted there :wtf:

You still didn't answer the first comment : weren't you two already engaged? I know you were waiting for the ring to finally be done, but I thought that deal was already sealed.
The point was that I thought I could post a thread here without getting insulted. Funny how the first insult came from the one who is most vocal about not insulting :tard:

I'm not arguing with you anymore.

zengirl said:
Shut it meanie :mad:

:p

:heart:

I'm not being mean at all. I honestly swear you posted these a long time ago. Did you make a thread about picking out a ring once? Or maybe just post a pic of a ring you'd like to get?

Sarcasmo said:
I'm not being mean at all. I honestly swear you posted these a long time ago. Did you make a thread about picking out a ring once? Or maybe just post a pic of a ring you'd like to get?

She did post pictures of what the ring would look like when they ordered it from the fair, but it wasn't the actual ring.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Wait wait wait wait.....

I can't believe no one has asked yet, but how did he do it??
He was a real turd about it.

Last week he told me the thing was ready and he needed to pick it up. The jeweler is about 1.5 hours away. Yesterday he disappeared for like 3.5 hours, so I knew something was up. When he finally came home I asked him to make an appointment to go tan, and he said no, he'd planned on having some wine and hanging out together... so I knew something was up. When I got home, there was a bottle of wine in the fridge with a big silver bow on it... so I KNEW something was up... but his buddy was over... and Mike was in the living room all night... so I was like... Okay.. .what's going on?

So it was getting pretty late, and I asked him, "Hey did you pick up the ring today" and he's like.. No I didn't... I didnt' make it up there... and he really convinced me that there was no ring yet, and I was sooo disappointed. :fly:

So the night went on, we had done laundry, and were putting the sheets back on teh bed... We finished making the bed, and it's about 11pm, we're getting ready for bed and out of nowhere he gets on his knee and pulls out the velvet box.

I FLIPPED OUT

I think I hit him 4 or 5 times, like "GET OUT OF HERE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

So after all the screaming and the hollering, I said Yes, one thousand times yes... we ran into mike's room to show him, and started calling the family.

:lol:

We didn't get much sleep last night... not much at all

zengirl said:
The point was that I thought I could post a thread here without getting insulted. Funny how the first insult came from the one who is most vocal about not insulting :tard:

I'm not arguing with you anymore.
Calm down girlie. How am I insulting you?

1. I really thought you were already engaged and just waiting for the ring to come from the dude that was making it for you. Sorry if that was incorrect.

2. I ragged on you for posting over there first. So what? Everyone who mentions posting over there gets ragged on it in some fashion, but no one is mean about it. I said nothing mean about you, your ring, your engagement, or your man.

Your ring is original so that makes it pretty cool. Congrats on finally getting it. I'm sure the waiting for it part sucked.

zengirl said:

Last week he told me the thing was ready and he needed to pick it up. The jeweler is about 1.5 hours away. Yesterday he disappeared for like 3.5 hours, so I knew something was up. When he finally came home I asked him to make an appointment to go tan, and he said no, he'd planned on having some wine and hanging out together... so I knew something was up. When I got home, there was a bottle of wine in the fridge with a big silver bow on it... so I KNEW something was up... but his buddy was over... and Mike was in the living room all night... so I was like... Okay.. .what's going on?

So it was getting pretty late, and I asked him, "Hey did you pick up the ring today" and he's like.. No I didn't... I didnt' make it up there... and he really convinced me that there was no ring yet, and I was sooo disappointed. :fly:

So the night went on, we had done laundry, and were putting the sheets back on teh bed... We finished making the bed, and it's about 11pm, we're getting ready for bed and out of nowhere he gets on his knee and pulls out the velvet box.

I FLIPPED OUT

So after all the screaming and the hollering, I said Yes, one thousand times yes... we ran into mike's room to show him, and started calling the family.

did you then play scrabble?

zengirl said:

I FLIPPED OUT

What's wrong with that? It was moderately cute, got to the point, and he didn't say "let's git 'er done".

theacoustician said:
Calm down girlie. How am I insulting you?

1. I really thought you were already engaged and just waiting for the ring to come from the dude that was making it for you. Sorry if that was incorrect.

2. I ragged on you for posting over there first. So what? Everyone who mentions posting over there gets ragged on it in some fashion, but no one is mean about it. I said nothing mean about you, your ring, your engagement, or your man.

Your ring is original so that makes it pretty cool. Congrats on finally getting it. I'm sure the waiting for it part sucked.
:eek: sorry, I'm a bit emotional today :fly:

:heart:

friends?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahahhaa, that's awesome

congrats :D

I snuck it past my wife in a similar fashion and she didn't hit me but she said "of course I'll marry you you jerk!"
Oh I was yelling and crying and pretty loud for awhile. I think my face was beet red.

I know at one point I got down with him on my knees just cuz I couldn't stand up anymore.

It was all a blur