Dum dum de dum

theacoustician said:
Sure, I figured as much.

Just know that when I want to insult you, you will know it. Otherwise, just assume I'm a socially awkward nerd and anything offensive is unintentional.
Okay so long as you understand that I am an emotionally driven individual who reacts first and thinks later :fly:

Because knowing is half the battle

b_sinning said:
Make Shmilk wear a puffy shirt ala Seinfeld.
We spent Black Friday looking for the Seinfeld special edition set because it somes with a bonafide puffy shirt :fly:

Since I can't really say anything original after 4 pages of comments I'll go Swedish on ya and say "Grattis!" instead which originally enough means "Congrats". I couldn't come up with anything better as I'm having trouble seeing straight, needs moar sleep.

Loving the "Hahaha holy shit she said yes, I can't fucking believe it"-look :D

zengirl said:
:lol:

No, the wedding will border traditional, if you can dig that :fly:

CONGRATS on the engagement! :heart: I do remember you saying you had your ring custom made - it is very unique and beautiful :heart: Great choice.

I definately can't believe you two would opt for a traditional wedding ... what about elephant riding???

IF ( ha ha ha) I ever did get married it would be far from traditional.

I Robert I said:
Since I can't really say anything original after 4 pages of comments I'll go Swedish on ya and say "Grattis!" instead which originally enough means "Congrats". I couldn't come up with anything better as I'm having trouble seeing straight, needs moar sleep.

Do you drink?

I Robert I said:

You gotta admit that theres always that doubt, even if you have been together for years. Some guys will tell you its more of a "oh my god what the fuck did I just do?" look. You have to admit its pretty close to the "oh my god shes really pregnant" look too.

Anyways, its still is good times and again congrats. You too look good for each other.

You guys should just elope and then have some super badass honeymoon trip (like a month long or something). Maybe throw a big party when you get back.

The marriage ceremony itself should be simple in my opinion. The honeymoon and celebration of that marriage, on the other hand, should be extravagant and memorable. Use the money for a trip to Europe or Australia or something. Blow your wad on memories you'll have forever. That's my plan, anyway.

Sarcasmo said:
The marriage ceremony itself should be simple in my opinion. The honeymoon and celebration of that marriage, on the other hand, should be extravagant and memorable. Use the money for a trip to Europe or Australia or something. Blow your wad on memories you'll have forever. That's my plan, anyway.
Yeah, we're looking into this old old catholic church in one of the old neighborhoods Ryan used to live in. With the dark wood and stained glass, little church. We want a candle light ceremony (like they do candle light services on Christmas) Just before the processional, the ushers will go down and light the candles of those sitting at the aisle, and then folks light their candles from there... so for the processional and the ceremony, it's mostly dark save for the candles everywhere.

Simple ceremony, and then a huge bash after with food, and open bar. What's the fun if people dont' get tanked? :lol: We've set aside a big portion of the budget for a kickass honeymoon... so I think we're on the same page there ;)

itburnswhenipee said:
Shmilk:

Welcome to eleven months of wedding planning hell.

I've had a taste of it already...i'm surei t only gets wor....i mean better as the time gets closer!

And yes...i am NOT photogenic when i'm drunkdidlyunk