• Total voters

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
omg you two!!!
what is going on with you guys and your daily e-wars?
are you guys hot for each other or somethin' ??? FAWK! WTF do you guys fight about every god damn day?

female-bully-1.jpg

how about we contain your love/hate shit in this here thrad.

also, plz vote

also, this should sum up the poll.....

attachment.php

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for lulz, I can tell you I'm not funny... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting this image now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will photoshop you.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for lulz, I can tell you I'm not funny... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting this image now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will photoshop you.

Do your special skills extend to using the address you have for him from the Christmas card exchange? Not such special tracking skills after all eh!