Dubstep is my new love. Thought you should know.

WEll, this I love actually. I had to read many comments to be finally convinced that it wasn't vintage RHCP, which I was obsessed with back then.
It's also way too offensive/random/weird to be old school RHCP. Later, 'melodious' Bungle kicked ass too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah. I remember now. Maybe you should, just to make peace with it! ;)
:heart: Make peace with the crazy!

cliffs on the severe head injury?!?
Rear ended by a semi.
No, how one ODs on LSD and mushrooms as a child

:lol:

A family member of hers left it laying around when she was still young enough to still eat random stuff she found laying around. My kid does this so I can see it happening with an irresponsible adult around.

This. Babysitter was my 16 yr old aunt.

RHCP and Mr. Bungle had beef, mainly because RHCP jacked Patton's style and then blackballed them. California was originally supposed to be Californication, but RHCP took that, and then had them blacklisted from major music fests (RHCP was better known, so they had the power to say "either get rid of Bungle or we're gone," so they got their way).

Mr. Bungle is incredible and strange and beautiful and confusing and I love them.

RHCP and Mr. Bungle had beef, mainly because RHCP jacked Patton's style and then blackballed them. California was originally supposed to be Californication, but RHCP took that, and then had them blacklisted from major music fests (RHCP was better known, so they had the power to say "either get rid of Bungle or we're gone," so they got their way).

Mr. Bungle is incredible and strange and beautiful and confusing and I love them.

This post was written in a foreign language

This post was written in a foreign language

sorry, I'm trying to pay attention to the game at the same time as I post, and it's difficult to maintain a coherent thought :lol:

So:

Red Hot Chili Peppers (henceforth RHCP) and Mr. Bungle (henceforth Bungle, the lead singer was Mike Patton) had issues with each other, stemming from both groups arguing that eachother was a poor copy of themselves. This led to many other issues, including:
-Mr. Bungle's album "California" was originally supposed to be named "Californication," but RHCP fought to have it instead, and won, so Bungle changed theirs to just "California"
-RHCP blacklisted Bungle from a lot of big concerts (I think one was Coachella or Lollapallooza or one of those really big ones) because RHCP was the bigger, more well known group, so they could get away with doing that because they knew the venues would side with the big act (them).

haha. Yo udidnt actually have to translate it for me :heart:. I got it, it was just silly :p

Also... that post came outta nowhere

haha. Yo udidnt actually have to translate it for me :heart:. I got it, it was just silly :p

Also... that post came outta nowhere

someone posted, I think applesauce, about thinking the Bungle track sounded like RHCP, so I was giving a little background as to WHY they might sound so similar.

Then again, Mike Patton could literally record himself taking a shit and I'd still probably think it was golden, so. There's that.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!! Like all those images! EXACTLY!

And what pisses me off...my husband will put something in and be all like, "you'll like this..."

Nice melody...Me, 'aww, I like" then:

SDJKLHKSDHFKSJHKJGSDHSDFN MMMMMMEEEKDGJHGJFSDMDBNSKJASGDJHAGFJSHDFGSJSJTSHKADSDFGHSASSADD
SASDJKFJKFDS

And I'm like fu. And cry. Or something. And I Want to jump out of the car like that guy out his window.

I'm kinda starting to take some of this back nao. Really getting into some of it! Not the XXXtreeme shit, still can't go that far, but yea.