Baby Dry Spell

My new shiny BF is spending the WHOLE weekend at my home this weekend.
Kiko has his court ordered visit with whats-his-name so its just gonna be me and my latin loveeeeeeeeer

we are going grocery/booze shopping friday evening so we wont have a need to leave the house all weekend.
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. sooooooooo much to dooooooooo before our weekend together.

life is fucking awesome again :heart: :)

OMG TOTALLY!!

Like when he sends me a text i get all silly and mushy and read it like 10 times
and when we are together i have a stupid ear to ear grin.
and he says the sweetest things to me ALL the time...

he really is an amazing guy, very supportive too.

but its funny how NOW that i have a boyfriennnnnnd...all of the sudden all these other dudes are coming out of the woods.
like wtf.

this hot hot hot white boy asked me out for coffee and i said i was too busy with my midterms :(

lol....thats prob it... i guess i appear happier...

ya this mushy shit is sooooo retarded and girly... but im gonna take it all in... this shit dont last forever :eek:

It can if you work at it. That's the funny thing about relationships, people get comfortable and forget to do the little things to each other that make the other giddy.

werd!

i think my new BF is already waaaaay more romantic than my exhusband was in the entire 10 yrs i did time with him...
and not that i go for super mushy romantic shit all the time, but once in a while its nice..
he calls me every morning... my husband forgot to say Happy Birthday to me during our last 3 yrs together.. LOL..
i guess that shoulda been a sign...

still 10 yrs with that person :( so much time wasted

youre right... my little guy is the best thing that has ever happened to me...
im super grateful for him :)
and im even more grateful that his father is so wrapped up in his own shit that he hardly cares for his own child.
making our bond even stronger.

It's weird that while you've been going through all this my best friend has been doing exactly the same thing. She is currently in the long and drawn out process of getting a divorce from her husband of 10 years and has primary custody of their 2 children. I gotta say though that it looks to me like you went about things a lot better than she has and I have a lot of respect for the amount of maturity and thought you've put into your life and how you've handled things. You deserve this new happiness and I'm so happy for you.

werd!

i think my new BF is already waaaaay more romantic than my exhusband was in the entire 10 yrs i did time with him...
and not that i go for super mushy romantic shit all the time, but once in a while its nice..
he calls me every morning... my husband forgot to say Happy Birthday to me during our last 3 yrs together.. LOL..
i guess that shoulda been a sign...

still 10 yrs with that person :( so much time wasted

This is exactly what I thought/sometimes still think about my life with my ex.

I look to the positive side:

1. I grew up with him/learned a lot. Even though I was pretty darned driven before I met him, was in college and had strong goals, without him coming into my life, I might or might not have gone through alcoholism/drug use, like my mom did, just because this pattern is so strong in my family. I pride myself on choosing to care for my kids, instead of being pissed off at my life and partying, leaving my kids to suffer.

2. He pushed me to pursue real estate and together, we learned a ton, and I cannot imagine working in any other industry today.

3. I know a shit ton of home improvement shit because of him, and being so hands on.

4. Last - but most important - When I forced separation on him, & he complied. He moved to his parents. I think that, if it wasn't for this separation, I'd have gone through more years of being married to someone that I truly did not know. I learned who he REALLY was throughout this separation. And AFTER my divorce, I learned that he had one night stands the whole time we were married. Even though this took a while to "get over" the feeling of "our whole marriage was a lie" I feel it's pushed me to move on and be comfortable with my life with Liam. It's why I ended up finally marrying him. :)

Things happen for a reason. Look beyond the sunset and see the next sunrise, where new changes and opportunities are bound to be there for you!! :)

PEE ESSif you've made it this far, thanks for readning my wall of textorz! :fly:

Last edited:
It can if you work at it. That's the funny thing about relationships, people get comfortable and forget to do the little things to each other that make the other giddy.

So true. Little surprises here and there really help, too. It's too easy to become monotonous.

This is exactly what I thought/sometimes still think about my life with my ex.

I look to the positive side:

1. I grew up with him/learned a lot. Even though I was pretty darned driven before I met him, was in college and had strong goals, without him coming into my life, I might or might not have gone through alcoholism/drug use, like my mom did, just because this pattern is so strong in my family. I pride myself on choosing to care for my kids, instead of being pissed off at my life and partying, leaving my kids to suffer.

2. He pushed me to pursue real estate and together, we learned a ton, and I cannot imagine working in any other industry today.

3. I know a shit ton of home improvement shit because of him, and being so hands on.

4. Last - but most important - When I forced separation on him, & he complied. He moved to his parents. I think that, if it wasn't for this separation, I'd have gone through more years of being married to someone that I truly did not know. I learned who he REALLY was throughout this separation. And AFTER my divorce, I learned that he had one night stands the whole time we were married. Even though this took a while to "get over" the feeling of "our whole marriage was a lie" I feel it's pushed me to move on and be comfortable with my life with Liam. It's why I ended up finally marrying him. :)

Things happen for a reason. Look beyond the sunset and see the next sunrise, where new changes and opportunities are bound to be there for you!! :)

PEE ESSif you've made it this far, thanks for readning my wall of textorz! :fly:

Thanks for the post Juli... :heart:
Its seems like we have been thru some similar stuff.. crazzzzzzzzy

I really dont know what I have learned or got out of my relationship with my ex... we where both messed up. i really cant blame it all on him... i was fucked up on drugs for a good part of our marriage...

We did make an awesome little guy though :)

I really cannot believe Im dating someone else.. its just so hard to wrap my head around it... i mean im over my ex... for the most part, but he had been by my side for 10 long ass yrs... just seems weird...

but.. im happy and i look forward to the next time i see him... we really are awesome together...

on the flip siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide... my exhsbnd and his new whore are on the verge of breaking up and hes about to be homeless... HOW THA FUCK IS THAT FOR KARMA?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for the post Juli... :heart:
Its seems like we have been thru some similar stuff.. crazzzzzzzzy

I really dont know what I have learned or got out of my relationship with my ex... we where both messed up. i really cant blame it all on him... i was fucked up on drugs for a good part of our marriage...

We did make an awesome little guy though :)

I really cannot believe Im dating someone else.. its just so hard to wrap my head around it... i mean im over my ex... for the most part, but he had been by my side for 10 long ass yrs... just seems weird...

but.. im happy and i look forward to the next time i see him... we really are awesome together...

on the flip siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide... my exhsbnd and his new whore are on the verge of breaking up and hes about to be homeless... HOW THA FUCK IS THAT FOR KARMA?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's hilarious.