Baby Dry Spell

so my latin lubber is at a job site about 20 min from my house... he said he would l0ve for us to have lunch together, but im thinking about showing up naked. with my coat on and boots.... and maybe a scarf. :fly:

Just like any other state. At this point the only thing you can't do in Ohio that you can pretty much do in any other state is anything ocean related and that's about it.

lol not even close. There are no major cities in Ohio. There are no major attractions. There are no mountains.

Just like any other state. At this point the only thing you can't do in Ohio that you can pretty much do in any other state is anything ocean related and that's about it.

Well, since I can do everything in any other state, then that removes any reason I would have to go to Ohio...

I hope you don't work for their tourism department.

Of course you realize this isn't exactly true. There's lots of stuff that's unique to other states, just like there's some stuff that's unique to Ohio.

lol not even close. There are no major cities in Ohio. There are no major attractions. There are no mountains.

As much as I like to hate on Ohio, having lived there and all, this isn't exactly true. Columbus is the 15th largest city in this country. It's got more people in it than the 6th largest city in Australia. There's quite a bit to do there in fact, from museums to interesting places to eat to fun places to hang out. Just don't bring up college football around any local and you are good to go. Ohio boasts arguably the best roller coaster focused amusement park in this country. Cedar Point really does kick ass. Kings Island is not a bad amusement park either. Also, there are mountains in eastern Ohio. The Appalachians go right through there.

Columbus is the 15th largest city in this country. It's got more people in it than the 6th largest city in Australia.

That means nothing. Honestly, Columbus is not a major city. It's just got a few tech places to work and a major university. That's pretty much it.

The population compared to Australia is silly. We have 20 million in a country roughly the same size as the mainland US.

There's quite a bit to do there in fact, from museums to interesting places to eat to fun places to hang out. Just don't bring up college football around any local and you are good to go.

Interesting places to eat and museums are everywhere. Nothing special there.

Ohio boasts arguably the best roller coaster focused amusement park in this country. Cedar Point really does kick ass. Kings Island is not a bad amusement park either.

That would be awesome if I were 12 again.

Also, there are mountains in eastern Ohio. The Appalachians go right through there.

The Appalachians are hardly in Ohio. only a tiny bit. All the good ski resorts are in West Virginia.

At least Cleveland has the Rock & Roll HoF, but the Rock & Roll HoF is retarded and really doesn't mean shit. If I had to list all the states in order from wanting to see the most, to see the least. Ohio would be around 47 or 48.

No major cities in Ohio? Columbus is the 14th largest city in the country. Cleveland is up there as well.
No major attractions? Cedar Point, Pro Football Hall of Fame, Rock N Roll Hall of fame, Kings Island (same as Kings Dominion in VA), Rickenbaker, etc.
No mountains? They're not the rockies, but there's skiing in Ohio.