Baby Dry Spell

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
i know that for most of you *death stare @Duke* a sexual dry spell is as natural as the air and the sun... but for others its pure hell.

its been like 3 months since Ive seen a real peen, let alone touched one. At 1st it was nothing but sexual dreams, then everything started looking like a beautiful peen, my curling iron, the my ventolin inhaler, my tube socks... peen peen peen!
now im just sad. have i grown a fresh new hymen?

6byvpmgk73o2xzlt5ol.jpg

with the exception of the day you were born til the day you 1st had intercourse... what has been your longest dry spell?

If I really wanted, I could find myself a hot Inca and do the deed, but Im just way too scared to have sexy times with anyone else. :( Also, i think i should be a full time dyke since i have the hairstyle for it.
good thing I packed my LELO with me!!!

they are also dinosaurs and have been roaming the earth years before they got married.
im sure at ONE point there was a dry spell.

since YOU're not married...share your dry spell here enema.

I think you misread what she said. (Or I'm misreading it.) but she was mentioning since we're married, we all have 5 year dry spells.

Poor Kiki all mad that I'm having more sex than her. It is funny that she believes that a hymen can regrow itself over the grand canyon though.

Only significant dry spell I remember lasted about a year as I dealt with health bullshit. Other than that, maybe a few months every once in a while.

Poor Kiki all mad that I'm having more sex than her. It is funny that she believes that a hymen can regrow itself over the grand canyon though.

Only significant dry spell I remember lasted about a year as I dealt with health bullshit. Other than that, maybe a few months every once in a while.

lulz! yay duke.! if they can build a mesh big enough to cover the grand canyon, then i can certainly grow one.

i wouldNT say im MAD that im not having sex...im not you silly... im just more frustrated with myself.
all the Narco-Traffikantes here wanna slam me, but eeww.
im in the jungle. if i was in toronto or miami... it would be a totally diff thread like...
hey everyone i was just in a gangbang....again,...

Last edited:
kiki's twitter informed me that her mom found her vibrator, so at least you've got that going for you.