Tampa Drug tests for welfare recipients

Yeah, it's the bad part of labor that is making me not want to have another child even though she does.

Wait. SHE wants to have another kid!??! You guys had a lot of hard times physically getting this kid into the world. She (who wasn't 100% keen on the idea in the first place) wants another one?

:confused:

Wait. SHE wants to have another kid!??! You guys had a lot of hard times physically getting this kid into the world. She (who wasn't 100% keen on the idea in the first place) wants another one?

:confused:

She wanted three to begin with. I wanted two. After delivery, I was the one that said no more kids.

Hearing that I said no more kids? We didn't discuss that till almost a year later. I like her alive and I don't want to risk what she had coming again.

My first comment as I watched the nurse clean my son off was "He really is mine." The nurse and female doctor all visible flinched and turned to look at my wife who let's say was very very pissed and leave it at that. The epi saved my life that day.

My first comment as I watched the nurse clean my son off was "He really is mine." The nurse and female doctor all visible flinched and turned to look at my wife who let's say was very very pissed and leave it at that. The epi saved my life that day.

Not exactly sure how that pertains to me. Yours kind of said you doubted you were the father. (maybe not your intent, but that seems to be the way they took it) All I said was I don't want her to risk dying so we're not going to have any more kids. Oh and she wasn't allowed an epi due to the risk of bleeding out from it.

Yeah, I don't know but I don't think I'll do this again. On Friday my doctor suggested I may need a bone marrow biopsy just to make sure everything is okay and it's just stress on my immune system making me not produce white blood cells. I really don't want anyone sticking a BIG FUCKING NEEDLE IN MY HIP BONE ever again but that might be the fun thing I get to do next week. It's just one more thing to put on top of this extremely unpleasant time. I'm glad other people have good experiences or the human race would have died out centuries ago.
Late in seeing this but good luck! I can't imagine going through all that while pregnant (let alone not pregnant too). I hope the results won't be anything bad.

Yes I'd love more kids. I went through times when I wasn't sure I'd be a good mom and that made me wonder if I should have kids or not, but I would have loved 3 even 2. I really never wanted just 1 child, but you get what you get sometimes.