Tampa Drug tests for welfare recipients

She doesn't remember the bad parts?
Yes she does :)

I was very ill feeling for like 6.5 months. I puked a couple of times after I ate Pizza Hut one night and the morning I was induced but that was due to the liver failure... otherwise I never got sick, but I dry heaved which is almost worse IMO as you get zero relief. I felt fine physically the last 2.5 months or so. In fact it felt great. I had other emotional issues I dealt with though. I never got over the fear that I would lose another baby which really got to me.

The delivery sucked big big time. To the point where Luis says no more kids.

That said I would do it again. About a year after our son was born I wouldn't have said it, but if I could, I would risk it all for the lousy first two trimesters and the emotional worry. My child is the best thing in the world and THAT is why I would do it again if I could.

Last edited:
For the record I never had the stomach pain like it was ripping honestly. I did only gain 18 pounds total and I don't have stretch marks either so I was just lucky. My ab muscles didn't hurt there at all throughout the whole time. My back did decent too which is shocking. No vericose veins, no swelling of the ankles or anything like that.

My belly button also did not pop out, but mine is *really* deep.

I had horrible ligament pain the first few months both pregnancies though. That went away somewhere around 15 weeks on the second. It was really low by the bikini line and like a pulled muscle and only when pressure was put on it. Made finding the heart beat a real bitch since that was where they needed to put the doppler to find it. No other pain otherwise except in the boobs.

Yes she does :)

I was very ill feeling for like 6.5 months. I puked a couple of times after I ate Pizza Hut one night and the morning I was induced but that was due to the liver failure... otherwise I never got sick, but I dry heaved which is almost worse IMO as you get zero relief. I felt fine physically the last 2.5 months or so. In fact it felt great. I had other emotional issues I dealt with though. I never got over the fear that I would lose another baby which really got to me.

The delivery sucked big big time. To the point where Luis says no more kids.

That said I would do it again. About a year after our son was born I wouldn't have said it, but if I could, I would risk it all for the lousy first two trimesters and the emotional worry. My child is the best thing in the world and THAT is why I would do it again if I could.

For the record I never had the stomach pain like it was ripping honestly. I did only gain 18 pounds total and I don't have stretch marks either so I was just lucky. My ab muscles didn't hurt there at all throughout the whole time. My back did decent too which is shocking. No vericose veins, no swelling of the ankles or anything like that.

My belly button also did not pop out, but mine is *really* deep.

I had horrible ligament pain the first few months both pregnancies though. That went away somewhere around 15 weeks on the second. It was really low by the bikini line and like a pulled muscle and only when pressure was put on it. Made finding the heart beat a real bitch since that was where they needed to put the doppler to find it. No other pain otherwise except in the boobs.

Ahh gotcha. The liver failure part sounds a bit scary, was that caused by the pregnancy?

Yep, pregnancy caused liver failure but it isn't common at all. It also caused my kidney failure and caused my platelets to drop to dangerously low levels. Only "cure" was to deliver our son. That's pretty much why we are stopping at the one.

The rest of the pregnancy would be a PITA to go through again, but the end part is what stops us. That and our insurance not wanting to pay for it if it happens again. It's too expensive to pay that bill if it does ;)

I know quite a lot of ladies who had decent pregnancies. Maybe a bit sick at first and some who had nearly no issues at all. It's hit or miss really. I know based on my two I am more likely to have crappy first & 2nd trimesters if I ever did it again, but I do know many who had a crappy pregnancy only to go on to have a good one the next time.

Yeah, I don't know but I don't think I'll do this again. On Friday my doctor suggested I may need a bone marrow biopsy just to make sure everything is okay and it's just stress on my immune system making me not produce white blood cells. I really don't want anyone sticking a BIG FUCKING NEEDLE IN MY HIP BONE ever again but that might be the fun thing I get to do next week. It's just one more thing to put on top of this extremely unpleasant time. I'm glad other people have good experiences or the human race would have died out centuries ago.

I was lucky, my pregnancies are really easy. Deliveries too, I go into labor, and a few (down to only 3 with the last) hours later, here's a baby. A day later, I go home. Aside from a varicose vein that still haunts me (but only once a month) and shrunken boobs, I've got nothing to complain about. I almost feel guilty not having more kids cause it is so easy when other people do suffer so much when pregnant.