Drug of Choice

Pandora said:
Whatchoo talkn' bout Willis? I get high on life. Drugs are for loosars. :fly:

:shifty:

If you were a drug would you be like nose spray, or a pill....

or like a suppository like fly and elfpenor

kiwi said:
I can't stand turtlenecks, I feel like I'm choking when I wear them.

They do have some very nice looking turtlenecks sweaters for men that I don't think look gay at all though. Some of them definitely do, but not all.
I hate them too, I don't wear a tie much anymore either so I feel like those are choking me too

And I used to wear one everyday...

April23 said:
There are actually reports of penor cancer being higher in men that aren't clipped.

Might has well cut it off dude... know what penor cancer looks like? Holy shit you don't wanna know.
You've got to be kidding

Galen said:
You've got to be kidding
For once, she isn't.
http://www.urologyhealth.org/adult/index.cfm?cat=04&topic=138
What causes penile cancer?

Scientists currently believe that penile tumors are caused by cancer-producing effects of secretions that become trapped within the foreskin if they are not washed away on a regular basis. It is not surprising, therefore, that this particular malignancy is extraordinarily common in South and Central America, as well as other Third World countries, where public health and personal hygiene often are lacking. Also, circumcision, a practice that could improve hygiene, is not regularly performed. In the United States, penile cancer is a relatively unusual cancer, probably due to the country's superior sanitary and hygienic conditions along with commonly practiced circumcision.

However, scientists are currently studying other causes of penile cancer, particularly the role of human papilloma virus (HPV), which already has strong links to cervical cancer. Antibodies to HPV-16, a specific type of papilloma virus also implicated in cervical cancer, have been found in many patients with penile cancer.
HAHA! You're a Third World country.

Galen said:
And there was me believing all along that cancer was a disease of the genes. Silly me :rolleyes:

Thank you, urologyhealth! :lol:
So you're saying that environmental factors play no role in determining if you get cancer or not.