Drug of Choice

distortedmind said:
it's stupid because it's a drastic measure when washing your cock works just as well. or do circumcised men not wash :confused: :drool:

i also know hpv is a very common group of viruses, i think the figure is around 3 our of 4 americans are infected during their lifetime. it seems most people carry the a strain of the virus at some time or another, circumcised or not. i accept that hpv infection is a prerequisite for cervical cancer, but it would be a very stupid women who assumes because her partner is circumcised and less likely to contract hpv she no longer needs pap smears. heck even if she's had the hpv vaccination she still needs a pap test... my point is being circumcised makes no difference here either

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/cancer/menczer1/

I actually thought that circumcision == safe was debunked a long time ago. do a simple google and it will turn up many hits that show the only real difference between a circumcised and not is cosmetic. Hell, there have even been studies that show the non-circumcised people have more sexual pleasure due to more sensitive skin there. In that regard, all of the sex fans here should be in favor of it. :)

HydroSqueegee said:
i pulled a chunk of smegma off my sons penis that was almost the size of my pinky finger nail. :barf:

When my son was really little he used to get this too. It's completely normal. As they get older and it grows in size it keeps itself clean through bathing and whatnot. All the little folds in the skin open up. When it's small and wrinkled like theac's it gives that stuff more places to build up.

Sarcasmo said:
When my son was really little he used to get this too. It's completely normal. As they get older and it grows in size it keeps itself clean through bathing and whatnot. All the little folds in the skin open up. When it's small and wrinkled like theac's it gives that stuff more places to build up.

this was when he was 4 months old... so yea. lots of fold over still there.

April23 said:
What is everyones favorite drug of choice?

If you don't do drugs... BULLsh*t go take some asprin fgt.

rx-side-effects.jpg

Dep.%20Chris%20Moyer%20and%20Marco%20Drug%20Seizure1.jpg

Damitt April, I told you NOT to post the pics of our dining room table!

b_sinning said:
Very hard. I had tons of fun and I don't care if people drugs in the safety of their own homes.

And yes if my son asks I'll tell him I did drugs and tell him it was stupid of me It's my job as a dad to try to get him to avoid dumb things. And smoke any of his weed I find. My dad was an ex-cop so super strong against everything and I guess I just rebeled against that.

Agreed.

Ive tried alot, and decided there wasent much I didn't like, which could have been a problem.

The list is much smaller of what I haven't done versus what I have done.

As a "grown up" I dabble every once in awhile. For the record I can't really remember the last time I went to a bar on a weeknight; thats pretty amazing considering the fact that Bubbles and I used to go almost daily.