Drug of Choice

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
What is everyones favorite drug of choice?

If you don't do drugs... BULLsh*t go take some asprin fgt.

rx-side-effects.jpg

Dep.%20Chris%20Moyer%20and%20Marco%20Drug%20Seizure1.jpg

April23 said:
Have you dabbled in anything else?

Omy yes.
In my younger days I was a total pot hound, did lots of acid and ex. Tons of 'shrooms, and whatever else I could find.
Never liked coke or anything that was purely a "speed" drug tho.

Drool-Boy said:
Omy yes.
In my younger days I was a total pot hound, did lots of acid and ex. Tons of 'shrooms, and whatever else I could find.
Never liked coke or anything that was purely a "speed" drug tho.

What about ghb? There's a dude here that gave it to unsuspecting men and then tortured and killed them for sport. Interested?

I just don't understand people freaking out on drugs. If I'm sitting there and the person next to me face melts off and they turn to me and say "You're going to hell!!!" I just bust out laughing with "ROADTRIP!!! Shotgun!" and then lean over and go "The face thing was wicked"

The closest I've ever come to freak out was after doing way too much coke I got a huge God Complex. I then explained to a guy I didn't like how I could kill him and get rid of the body and would just make an enjoyable evening out of the whole thing. And it wouldn't bother me becuase I knew his place in the universe and what he meant to the grand scheme of everything is right under my belly button lint. He teared up and left. His girlfriend looked in shock. Coke is hell of a drug.

Last edited:
omg life is too cruel I can't deal I need drugs

or

omg life is too boring I need to become one with the universe I need drugs

or

omg I'm totally an adrenaline junkie I do drugs because I feel wicked cool and shit when I'm like totally fucked outta my mind

Which one is it?

Sarcasmo said:

or

or

omg I'm totally an adrenaline junkie I do drugs because I feel wicked cool and sh*t when I'm like totally f*cked outta my mind

Which one is it?

Only losers do drugs, right?!

Sarcasmo said:

or

or

omg I'm totally an adrenaline junkie I do drugs because I feel wicked cool and shit when I'm like totally fucked outta my mind

Which one is it?
boredom

to be honest though, I haven't tried anything worse than booze, pot, and oxycontin. I get buzzed off of Tylenol, and have heart palpitations from weed as well as getting extremely emotional, I can't do hard booze anymore for the same reasons. Weed actually makes me halucinate. Freaked the SHIT out of me the last time so I don't go near it anymore.

So now I just drink... a lot. :fly:

b_sinning said:
All I do anymore is caffine and sometimes alcohol. Just grew out of the other stuff.

That's what I was wondering... is there a time in your life when you just aren't "feeling" it anymore.

I never really did drugs (tried some, wasn't impressed at all) but I slept around a lot so slut vs. druggie....meh. Not sure which is better. :fly: