Drool will take his dork out for this one...

Yay another regurgitated, horrible CGI fest to further illustrate how creative, original and intellectual Hollywood is. I'm saving my money for Remington Steele The Movie, or Jake and The Fat Man: Hawaii Vengeance.

I want a movie that has Kitt, Airwolf, and Streethawk in it. It will be the best movie we've ever known.

Love Boat remake!

This is the new bumblebee
bumblebeecar15pj.jpg

I'm looking forward to it. Honestly I'm not expecting an engaging story, thick and juicy plotline, deep characters that'll leave me wanting more or a worthy homage to the cheesy cartoon we all know and love. I don't expect that much out of Hollywood these days.

I do expect to enjoy a CGI filled orgy for my eyes. This is one movie I will certainly see in theatres before downloading it. :o

edit: while the fact that Bumblebee is being turned into a different car does bother me as a purist I do have to applaud GM's product placement. I already want one of the new Camaros...

I'm definitely going to see this film. I don't care how bad it is, I get all weepy eyed and nostalgic when I see the word Transformers. We caught the preview at the movies yesturday and just watching that little bit on the big screen made me wet in my pants.

Ohhhhh Hellzzz yeah transformers baby YEAH!!!!!!!

You guys expect to much out of Hollywood.

BTW - Old School 2 will be coming out next year, wooT!

I expect too much? Not really. I just get embarrassed for them when the best they can do is release former t.v. shows in movie form. Or simply tack another half-baked pile of steaming dogshit onto the sequel bandwagon. They're professionals, and with the billions of dollars they play with each year they should be ashamed what they do with it. There's no integrity or pride in that industry.

Sarcasmo said:
I expect too much? Not really. I just get embarrassed for them when the best they can do is release former t.v. shows in movie form. Or simply tack another half-baked pile of steaming dogshit onto the sequel bandwagon. They're professionals, and with the billions of dollars they play with each year they should be ashamed what they do with it. There's no integrity or pride in that industry.

X-Men among others proved that old comic books/ tv shows can make a butt load of money without having to come up with an actual idea. They know that if they make a transformer movie no matter what it will make money so why not? The movie could star Michael Jackson as a priest and it would still make money off the name alone.

Sarcasmo said:

I am pretty much disgusted by this and I no longer see movies in the theater and haven't for years...every bit of originality was sucked out of hollywood years ago...the question is, where did it go?

why_ask_why said:
I am pretty much disgusted by this and I no longer see movies in the theater and haven't for years...every bit of originality was sucked out of hollywood years ago...the question is, where did it go?

You can find some in my pants :drool: