Drool, don't read this thread...

S

smileynev

...seriously.

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=3037721

Its about damn time. There was a thread on Genmay a month or so ago about some kid who was bitching about his neighbor catching his cat on his own property and bringing it to the pound. A vote in favor of this proposal would help fix problems like that.

Coqui said:
Oh my. I don't know about that.

Yeah, so I was out driving yesterday. I'm at a red light in the right turn lane to get on the freeway and there's this SUV in front of me. And he's not turning. Nobodies coming, but he's just sitting there. And he had an Ohio license plate. I thought of you

Drool-Boy said:
That guy just wants an excuse to sit on his porch and shoot at stuff
So, when I was growing up we lived out in the woods. My step dad used to sit out on our back porch or go walking through the property looking for things to shoot. My brothers and I would be playing outside and all of a sudden we'd here a "CRACK" or a "BOOM" :lol: if that guy wasn't shooting at something he was blowing stuff up with dynamite. He'd come walking up to the patio door holding something by a tail, once it was a fox, lots of times squirrels, and once it was a snapping turtle the size of a dinner platter. This guy was so nutzo, he'd bring the kill to the door and ask my mom if she could cook it.

zengirl said:
So, when I was growing up we lived out in the woods. My step dad used to sit out on our back porch or go walking through the property looking for things to shoot. My brothers and I would be playing outside and all of a sudden we'd here a "CRACK" or a "BOOM" :lol: if that guy wasn't shooting at something he was blowing stuff up with dynamite. He'd come walking up to the patio door holding something by a tail, once it was a fox, lots of times squirrels, and once it was a snapping turtle the size of a dinner platter. This guy was so nutzo, he'd bring the kill to the door and ask my mom if she could cook it.

Snapping turtles......... :drool:

You need to tell more stories ma'am :D

Ryokurin said:
also would have to legalize the killing of stray dogs too. I doubt he wants that however.

Who would want to shoot a cute dog? Now a fat dog that sheds everywhere, tries to eat your food, pukes on your new carpet, and barks like a bitch whenever you put her outside. Thats a dog begging to get shot.

smileyfat said:
Who would want to shoot a cute dog? Now a fat dog that sheds everywhere, tries to eat your food, pukes on your new carpet, and barks like a bitch whenever you put her outside. Thats a dog begging to get shot.
:lol: That's a dog who needs to learn manners!

By this guys logic, we should be able to pass laws legalizing the shooting of anything we dont like.
And right now the people outside my door yappin are really getting on my nerves.

Drool-Boy said:
By this guys logic, we should be able to pass laws legalizing the shooting of anything we dont like.
And right now the people outside my door yappin are really getting on my nerves.
I thought you guys already had that law in Texas?