Drool, don't read this thread...

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I see the dawg isn't so happy in her new environment, eh?

meh, she's doing okay. I dunno if we're keeping her or not though. She gets a little fiesty sometimes

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, keep her around until next winter at least, in case you get snowed in and you're hungry

I've thought about eating her. She's just become more work and more frustration then she's worth. My parents my take her.

I shoot pretty much anything in the yard short of deer, and eagles. The government gets made when you kill those :(

Boomer said:
I shoot pretty much anything in the yard short of deer, and eagles. The government gets made when you kill those :(

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID WHORE BITCH!

Boomer said:

yeah, but you also yearn for teets loving embrace

Hey guys, lets have an inside converstation that nobody but us will understand

Sweet!

zengirl said:
;) yeah, you never do that

My conversations are enjoyable for all. When you old people start talking about your friends and "the good ol days" it confuses the rest of us.

smileyfat said:
My conversations are enjoyable for all. When you old people start talking about your friends and "the good ol days" it confuses the rest of us.

well let me clarify so the rest of you arent confused: we are talking about friends from the good ol days.