Drinks Anyone???

Detman101 said:
Hmmm...recap from my bartending days.

Long island iced tea

Dm

Long Islands are evil. They gave me the worst hangover in my life that lasted about 10 hours. If I drank anything I barfed. If I moved I barfed. If I breathed I barfed. If I thought about anything at all I would barf. And if I tried not to think of anything I'd barf. Course most of that wasn't so much as barfing as it was dry heaving. And I had to suffer through that on a 6 hour car ride to visit my inlaws. :barf:

Pandora said:
Long Islands are evil. They gave me the worst hangover in my life that lasted about 10 hours. If I drank anything I barfed. If I moved I barfed. If I breathed I barfed. If I thought about anything at all I would barf. And if I tried not to think of anything I'd barf. Course most of that wasn't so much as barfing as it was dry heaving. And I had to suffer through that on a 6 hour car ride to visit my inlaws. :barf:

Anything with rum makes me barf.

Pandora said:

:lol: Lightweight. That used to be my most favorite drink of all....... I knew it would be a good night after 5 or 6 of 'em :drool:

Pandora said:

Yeah, but you had fun that night, it was just the next daythat sucked :D

BigDov said:
:lol: Lightweight. That used to be my most favorite drink of all....... I knew it would be a good night after 5 or 6 of 'em :drool:

Oh...there were more than 5 or 6 consumed...I'm surprised that no one went to the hospital with alcohol poisoning! You know when you get so drunk that you just keep on drinking cause you don't care.....yeah...those were the days

JJ Lady said:
Oh...there were more than 5 or 6 consumed...I'm surprised that no one went to the hospital with alcohol poisoning! You know when you get so drunk that you just keep on drinking cause you don't care.....yeah...those were the days

Yeah...you know I don't really remember how many we had that night....

It was fun, but it wasn't worth it. I don't need to drink that much to have fun. ;)

Pandora said:
Howdy stranger! Yeah I'm a lightweight. I dont drink very often and I'm skinnah. I just can't handle tokillya (tequilla). Even the smell of it turns my stomach now.

I'm that way with Jack Daniels.... REEAAALLY bad experience with that. Just thinking about it too hard makes me feel like yakking.

But, since it's a funny story, I'll share:

Two friends and I were house-sitting for a friend of the family, and as we were known to do, we bought a ton of alcohol, took off a week of work, and did nothing but drink, swim, bbq and drink. Well, one night my friend Dave, hit the Jack Daniels a little too hard and started barfing all over the place. Luckily, wood floor. Unluckily, he was so drunk he was hallucinating. Badly. There was a puddle about 5 feet around on the floor, so he thought it would be a good idea to lay down in it. Then started playing in it. Then he told us the story of the awesome beach trip he went on and look at the pretty sand he brought back for us...... as he was scooping it up and letting it fall through his fingers. We pretty much had it at that point, and threw him outside for the rest of the night. The best part of it was we turned the hose on him a couple hours later, just for shits and giggles.

I still don't know how he got the smell out of the house, but needless to say, it was one of those smells/sights that is burned permanently into my memory.

:heart:

Pandora said:
Yeah...you know I don't really remember how many we had that night....

It was fun, but it wasn't worth it. I don't need to drink that much to have fun. ;)

Yeah....I don't remeber either...I just remember everyone trying to cut us off and us still finding ways to get more drinks ;)

BigDov said:
I'm that way with Jack Daniels.... REEAAALLY bad experience with that. Just thinking about it too hard makes me feel like yakking.

Yeah...that is gross!

BigDov said:

Two friends and I were house-sitting for a friend of the family, and as we were known to do, we bought a ton of alcohol, took off a week of work, and did nothing but drink, swim, bbq and drink. Well, one night my friend Dave, hit the Jack Daniels a little too hard and started barfing all over the place. Luckily, wood floor. Unluckily, he was so drunk he was hallucinating. Badly. There was a puddle about 5 feet around on the floor, so he thought it would be a good idea to lay down in it. Then started playing in it. Then he told us the story of the awesome beach trip he went on and look at the pretty sand he brought back for us...... as he was scooping it up and letting it fall through his fingers. We pretty much had it at that point, and threw him outside for the rest of the night. The best part of it was we turned the hose on him a couple hours later, just for shits and giggles.

I still don't know how he got the smell out of the house, but needless to say, it was one of those smells/sights that is burned permanently into my memory.

Wow....that's a good one for the grandkids. :)

Yeah the first time I EVER had a drop of alcohol I was 18 and I did 4 shots of tequilla in about an hour and a half. And that was after I was already staggering. I was at my boyfriends house and his parents were out of town....long story short I somehow managed to spew on almost everything in his parents room, twice. We had to change the sheets twice and flip the mattress. I was so embaressed at the time, but it's soooo funny now!