Drink! You'll thank me.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060914/hl_afp/afplifestylehealthalcohol

WASHINGTON (AFP) - People who consume alcohol earn significantly more at their jobs than non-drinkers, according to a US study that highlighted "social capital" gained from drinking.

The study published in the Journal of Labor Research Thursday concluded that drinkers earn 10 to 14 percent more than teetotalers, and that men who drink socially bring home an additional seven percent in pay.

"Social drinking builds social capital," said Edward Stringham, an economics professor at San Jose State University and co-author of the study with fellow researcher Bethany Peters.

"Social drinkers are out networking, building relationships, and adding contacts to their BlackBerries that result in bigger paychecks."

That having been said, I'm off to a firm happy hour tonight. kekekeke

My company has free happy hours all the freaking time. I refuse to go only because I have a distaste for the people I work with.

They made happy hour mandatory once. Big bunch of drinkers... there is beer and wine coolers in the fridge too.

I always think of the best poetry when I'm drunk and ready to pass out... alas, I never have the ability to get up and write it down and it's gone by morning.

WOOOO

920ef0580f18.jpg

2a917cb62ea1.jpg

The amount of retarded shit they pay money to researchers to find out never ceaces to amaze me.