Drink Jones Root Beer

kiwi said:
I will have a dark room some day. It's so relaxing and fun. When I get one I want to pic up a Hasselbad or similar medium format to use as well.

Maybe I'm weird, but I love the smells.

kiwi said:
I don't really have a stong feeling about the smells, but the whole procedure is just very relaxing.

I'll bet it's the same kind of feeling I get when I interrogate a Serbian with a Sterno and a set of rusty pliars.

Pandora said:
Yeah I shrink all of them that I put on there. I figure if anyone wants a better copy they can get off their lazy butts and ask! :fly:

I want to see your whole portfolio so I can pick one and have it printed for my wall please.

kiwi said:
I want to see your whole portfolio so I can pick one and have it printed for my wall please.

i second this. i can't believe i've never seen this stuff!!! you've been holding out on me! will you show me all the goods the next time i come over?

I'm somewhat of an artist! Here is a picture I drew of an eagle with MSPaint! Isn't it just super!!!

omgeagle.JPG

KNYTE said:
I'm somewhat of an artist! Here is a picture I drew of an eagle with MSPaint! Isn't it just super!!!

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/omgeagle.JPG[/IMG]

He's actually improving, we've put him in some remedial art classes to help improve his abilities.