Thread Dress Shirts o.O

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥20,416
Someone have a better recommendation than 'lolz Macy's'?

I like double cut cuffs (or plain double), point collars. Size is a bit odd 18.5-37, can wear classic cut but it generally looks like a tent at that size. Nacre buttons are preferable but not essential.

We used to have Vietnamese clothing shop around here that did made to measure for $30 but they are gone now. So is Brooks Brothers >.O

Also need pants, but is harder to put them into words.

I can't really put a style to Men's dress shirts but if you need a place to find them try Men's Warehouse.

You'll like the way you look. I guarantee it.

That guy kinda looks like the guy from the Dos Equis commercials.

bf1a778f-6832-414f-b36e-cf27f82e3ed0.jpg

Last edited:
I can't really put a style to Men's dress shirts but if you need a place to find them try Men's Warehouse.

You'll like the way you look. I guarantee it.
They only have rental places around here...

Also just... you're young... try to stay away from the mall. Best way to get 'real' clothes is find an asian tailor and have them make you something that fits. If you work outside, just buy Carharrt (Dickies is shit and the seams fall apart).

Also just... you're young... try to stay away from the mall. Best way to get 'real' clothes is find an asian tailor and have them make you something that fits. If you work outside, just buy Carharrt (Dickies is shit and the seams fall apart).

If you're willing to accept some disappointment, I've had relatively good success at Ross. Shh. I'm poor. :D

I do know an AzN tailor named Liz up the street.

Men's Warehouse don't sell real clothes?

The mall is where the cuties are at. How can I pass up a place like that?

If you're willing to accept some disappointment, I've had relatively good success at Ross. Shh. I'm poor. :D
Is that like TJ Maxx? Overruns and stuff. Sometimes you can find Ralph Lauren Black/Purple and Hickey Freeman at TJ Maxx here, small benefit of living in NY.

Is that like TJ Maxx? Overruns and stuff. Sometimes you can find Ralph Lauren Black/Purple and Hickey Freeman at TJ Maxx here, small benefit of living in NY.

Yeah, just like that. I've found some pretty amazing stuff at Ross.