Thread Dress Shirts o.O

and the associated benefits of that masculinity in interviews, dates, and other social scenarios with face to face contact

I have clothes from the brothers and just about everywhere else worth a shit. the sheer markup for the name simply isn't worth it. the quality isn't that much better to merit the cost differential.

I have clothes from the brothers and just about everywhere else worth a shit. the sheer markup for the name simply isn't worth it. the quality isn't that much better to merit the cost differential.
That's the thing, you can usually get them on end of season sales for like 1/4th the price.

The Bananna Republic no iron shirts are great.

I was going to come in here and say BR too, but these fagalo's took fashion to a whole other level with their custom shizz.

If you have a BR card their clothing is practically dirt cheap. There is ALWAYS a sale going on with coupons in the mail. Love it!

There's one of these down the street from me actually. I got silk knots at the local one but the staff is pretty nasty for some reason. It's off the rack shit so I have no idea what's with the attitude.

The one around here is that way too. I can't figure out what they think they have to be so snooty about.
Odd, the one in Boston was never snooty....