Dreaming of Florence y'all

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
So I had this super vivid dream about UF members last night. Prolly cuz all that Vegas meat talk.

I was at some apartment with @dbzeag who had some underage boytoy with him and our mission was to not let @fly find out he was underage and the boytoy was legit scared of fly.

In the dining room was @Floptical, @fly and @Duke and I think @Coqui hashing out a plan cuz the crazy Australian was flying in and everyone just wanted to hide from him so the master plan was going down.

Kiko was with me and he was playing with the effin cats.

After a while, the boytoy and I fell asleep on the bed since we were discussing glitter anal toys or something when I felt someone rubbing my leg "hey, wake up, Kiki u gotta wake up!!"
So I wake up and it's fly telling me we had to go cuz the Australian had kidnapped Kiko!

The dream was soooooo real and even fly trynna console me with his lanky soft hands on my leg was creeping me out.

When I turned around the boytoy had morphed in @Wessels. He was @dbzeag's boytoy the whole time.

The only way we were trailing Kiko was from the stuff HE was posting
"Mama help meeeee... We are in a car heading east!"

LOL STUPIDEST DREAM EVAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream last night was less involved.

post apocalyptic zombie survival. in the end, me and my compatriots attempt to save our tribes women from horrible death failed miserably and I took a bite.

Fuck zombies.

How the heck do you remember your dreams so vividly?

Don't you?

I don't remember all of them, but the one's I do are crazy.

I especially like the few instants I can attain a level of lucidity in my dreams and pretty much make them happen the way I want them too.

Dream Flying is fucking awesome.

Don't you?

I don't remember all of them, but the one's I do are crazy.

I especially like the few instants I can attain a level of lucidity in my dreams and pretty much make them happen the way I want them too.

Dream Flying is fucking awesome.

I was just thinking that too. I remember a lot of my super crazy ones. I had one last night that was stupid crazy and just laughed about it this morning.

Dreaming of y'all

How the heck do you remember your dreams so vividly?

I have no idea! I always have. I especially remember colors and numbers.

I can tell you @fly was wearing a black tshirt and dark blue jeans and @Wessels/boytoy was wearing a white button up dress shirt and baby blue pants.

So fawked

No shit, because in reality if you ignored me and spent more time with DB's boy toy you totally spent your evening wrong.

Ahahaaaaa!!!
The whole time in my dream he just kept saying shit like: my parents are gonna kill me!! Please don't let that guy near me!

I was only trynna console him while the "real" men gathered at the table coming up with a plan.

Sorry @Wessels for making you a gay in my dream :(