Dreaming of Florence y'all

last week wasnt prison

7arysa3e.jpg

How the heck do you remember your dreams so vividly?

For reals. I scarcely even remember if I dreamed or not. I know I had one nightmare recently that woke me up like 5 times . The last time I went back in I had to force myself to break the fourth wall and wake myself...

I do remember that the dream started in a peaceful scenario with me going into a group dream with others and having to force myself awake(back into normal dream) due to dark scary shit. From there the original dream started getting creepy. I'd keep waking up(real life) but as soon as I feel asleep I'd be right where I left off. One part was basically a ball pit factory with giant pools of those plastic balls and conveyor belts which was kinda cool till they tried to pack me in one and make me suffocate

Ahahaaaaa!!!
The whole time in my dream he just kept saying shit like: my parents are gonna kill me!! Please don't let that guy near me!

I was only trynna console him while the "real" men gathered at the table coming up with a plan.

Sorry @Wessels for making you a gay in my dream :(

I was totally not surprised to find out the boy toy was me... I hate you... My butt can't even be safe in you imagination...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was totally not surprised to find out the boy toy was me... I hate you... My butt can't even be safe in you imagination...

You know, you could have been the pitcher, but it's interesting that you choose to interpret it as you being the catcher. The more you know.