Dream = subconcious?

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
The last 2 nights I have had really bad nights trying to sleep. When I do sleep I have dreams about my rabbit that I have been trying to find a home for. The first night I had a dream that she was really sick and my mom haden't told me. As soon as I saw her I said I am taking her home, which of course pissed off my husband, but o well.
Then last night I had a dream that I saw my rabbit in her cage and she jumped out and came over to me and wanted held.

So is this my subconcious saying I need my rabbit or what?

I think Pandoras right.

I had a dream last night that I was told to wear my boots and not my sandals with my skirt... :wtf:

I dreamed I was a teacher at Harry Potter's school, I think it means I'm an alcoholic

I had a dream that I was a dispensing machine that only gave out adderall, naprosin and prozac..... but the fun part of it was, I dispensed at random.

Analyze that! :D

I had a dream that some grimy faced man was holding my face in his hands and yelling at me. And there was all sorts of chaos and shit going on in the background. I remember being irritated at him.

I think this means that my married life will be sub par

happily neverafter said:
I had a dream that some grimy faced man was holding my face in his hands and yelling at me. And there was all sorts of chaos and shit going on in the background. I remember being irritated at him.

I think this means that my married life will be sub par

squint.gif

maybe that's a warning to be a better housekeeper and pay more attention to your future husband :fly:

I had a dream that an evil wolf with red eyes was trying to kill me. Throughout the dream I was in various settings, and the wolf would always show up and I'd be running for my life. I always narrowly escaped.

I think it means that Motaki is going to turn on me

Motaki2.JPG

she does have that one reddish tinted eye... :omy:

Last edited by a moderator:
happily neverafter said:
I had a dream that an evil wolf with red eyes was trying to kill me. Throughout the dream I was in various settings, and the wolf would always show up and I'd be running for my life. I always narrowly escaped.

I think it's means that Motaki is going to turn on me

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/887230/Motaki2.JPG[/mg]

she does have that one reddish tinted eye... :omy:[/QUOTE]

I don't want to hear about your dirty fantasies :eek: I can't believe I let you kiss me and stuff :eek:

[IMG]http://store.rabbitvalley.org/image_cache/2626.jpg

Maybe it's just the time of year? I have been having weird dreams too.
A few nights ago, I had a dream I was dying and no one told me, and then last night I had a dream theac lived beside my parents, and I was over visiting him, and I talked to bast, JJ and Pandora on the phone, but they were in Hawaii. Then my mother came over to get me, and then dropped if a stroke on his front lawn while theac went to get us bagels :eek: