Dream assistance.. WTH is going on in my head!!!

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So i had this dream a few years ago that i woke up from dissapointed that it was just a dream. I thought, "Damn that would be cool if i could actually do that" Over the course of those few years, i've questioned whether it was a dream IN THE DREAM, and then i convinced myself thats it NOT a dream and i finally have the ability. This goes on over and over again. Last night i even apparently dozed off a few times performing this act of fantasticism and i woke myself up in the dream to make sure it was real.

So i dream of dreaming apparently and then i wake myself up in my dream to make sure that whats going on is actually going on and not just a dream.

Anyone care to take a stab at this one?

It is your subconscious desire for me. Just let the feeling fill you with comfort and solice :heart:

I've solved it. You are just subconsciously a really big Brittney Spears fan.

Check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

But seriously, It's not uncommon to think you are having a dream within a dream. You actually can't do that, but what you can do is, and I hope I get this right, you can realize you are dreaming, "think" you are waking yourself up to check if it is a dream, not succeed at waking yourself up, but think that you did, and then continue dreaming while thinking it is reality. Often the continued dream morphs and changes from the original dream thus making you believe all the more that you have woken up or left the other dream.

I used to know of an article online that talked about this but I can't find it at the moment, I'll try to post it on here later if I locate it.

Last edited:
I had a pretty vivid dream last weekend that we were all having a Meet in a shack in Florida. The old weathered shack was made up of 12 or so tiny rooms. We were all stumbling back into the shack after dinner when a group of 3 or 4 guys were trying to break in through the windows to kill us. Knyte got stabbed in the hand with a screwdriver trying to close a window. I kicked one of the guys in the face as he tried climbing in. The window frames were all rotten and we all got splinters trying to get the windows closed.

Strange how some dreams are so vivid and others just a blur...?

Last edited:
Yesturday morning I woke up screaming "Daddy don't leave me!" and it's still haunting me. I hate dreams. Your dreams sound really cool though. I wish I could work on this lucid dreaming thing, but mostly I just want to get over the horrible ones first.

Knyte got stabbed in the hand with a screwdriver trying to close a window.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucid dreaming is a wonderful thing. I find I get lucid dreaming more when I'm not sleeping well and I teeter between asleep and dreaming, and awake.

The screwdriver in Knyte's hand is just a funny image to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucid dreaming is a wonderful thing. I find I get lucid dreaming more when I'm not sleeping well and I teeter between asleep and dreaming, and awake.

The screwdriver in Knyte's hand is just a funny image to me.

Screwdrive < whatever Knyte has strapped to him at any given moment

Man....

I cannot even imagine what I would do to someone if they stabbed me with a screwdriver. They would beg for death before the end however, I promise you that.