[/drama]

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
DianaPhoenix and I broke it off. :heart: to all those that gave me advice, and made me realize my idiocy on letting it go on this long.

Now, here's a picture of PalmelaPhoenix, my new girlfriend.

Palmela4.jpg

i'm glad it was resolved. didn't sound like you were horribly happy the few times we talked about it.

:heart:

and i think i'm dating your new girlfriend's cousin or something.

:heart: Dirk.
There will be other women out there. Women who will love you. Jewish women. Who will feed you. And like it kind of rough. And are proven fertile. Twice over.

:haaay:

Kabn said:
i think you're too late; i hear she's all over ben affleck.

ewwwwww, ben affleck spooge!

I've got to make a run for the border. I've got a hunger only taco's can stop. I know precisely what I'll order: Three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop!

Edit: BTW, the phoenix will rise again from the ashes, don't worry ;)

Edited Edit: BTW, I'm working on a tattoo design right now of a phoenix. Need to meet with my artist this weekend to brainstorm.

much :heart: to you dirk, i've been there done that, when it's gone on too long and it just needs to end for the sake and sanity of both parties. it might not seem like it right now, but you will be so much happier in the days to come.

bast_imret said:
Edited Edit: BTW, I'm working on a tattoo design right now of a phoenix. Need to meet with my artist this weekend to brainstorm.
have you seen mine? i designed mine meself:D

holy crap!!!! :eek:

I give you my best..... and that's not code for ass. :lol:

Let's go womanizing some time, my treat.