drama queen defends britney

For someone with as much celebrity status as her, yeah she looked really bad. If she wasn't a celeb, she would still look better than most American women.

For someone with as much celebrity status as her, yeah she looked really bad. If she wasn't a celeb, she would still look better than most American women.

If she wasn't a celeb she couldnt afford the 8000 pounds of makeup a day so no, she would not look better than most women. :eek:

she looks like a used up truck stop stripper

britneyvmas1.jpg

:lol: my god. you can take the girl out the trailer park.....

how bad was the show?

here it is
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06KYKHYkZE"]YouTube - Britney Spears performance[/ame]

yeah that'll come down pretty quickly :p as the blog said, viacom would rather pay google to use their own bandwidth than receive google's money for using google's bandwidth :lol:

yeah that'll come down pretty quickly :p as the blog said, viacom would rather pay google to use their own bandwidth than receive google's money for using google's bandwidth :lol:

actually mtv had it up on their site, that's where I first watched it

then google video for britney spears VMA

actually mtv had it up on their site, that's where I first watched it

then google video for britney spears VMA

yeah, it's still up there. but viacom is suing google for tons of other stuff and they made google take down all of the youtube videos around. naturally more are coming up but I doubt they'll last long :o