Dr Who

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I see the new series started over there on the island. Any idea on if or when it will be broadcast over here? Anybody have a torrent or an uploadable file of the first episode?

Drool-Boy said:
Ive not seen it yet but I hear its crap
:dunno:

Got spectacular ratings over, which isn't saying a whole lot given its competition of watching the royal family take a dump and cricket.

But, the Dr looks cool and his companion...:drool:

elpmis said:
the real elpmis would never make a shitty ass thread about dr who

The real elpmis couldn't pull himself together long enough to watch an episode.

if its like everything else 3-6 months later it will be over here. There was a leak of the first episode like a month ago. I didnt look for it however as I never really looked at the first series. I just didnt have the attention span for it back then as it was on when I was like 8 or 9.

Ryokurin said:
if its like everything else 3-6 months later it will be over here. There was a leak of the first episode like a month ago. I didnt look for it however as I never really looked at the first series. I just didnt have the attention span for it back then as it was on when I was like 8 or 9.

Yeah, us american's get screwed on all the new stuff.

Ryokurin said:

it was well written and the acting was (mostly) good.