dove natural beauty campaign

It's similar to all of those other tabloids pics of celebrities without makeup. Most of those runway models are quite awful and you wouldn't think about even talking to them on the street if it wasn't for their stylist.

The hottest woman is the woman that is just getting up wearing a t shirt and sweat pants, rubbing the sleep from her eyes in a coy and innocent way.

I thought she was pretty cuet to begin with. You have high standards. Is it because you can buy any woman you want?

I thought she was pretty cuet to begin with. You have high standards. Is it because you can buy any woman you want?

just personal taste..I'm sure there are some women I would find attractive that you wouldn't agree with

I'm trying to figure out how they are promoting natural beauty when they're showing you what they do to their own models in their own promotions. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

To answer the question, the hottest girls need little to no make-up to be hot. If you can tell they're wearing it, its a no-go.

It's similar to all of those other tabloids pics of celebrities without makeup. Most of those runway models are quite awful and you wouldn't think about even talking to them on the street if it wasn't for their stylist.

The hottest woman is the woman that is just getting up wearing a t shirt and sweat pants, rubbing the sleep from her eyes in a coy and innocent way.

your gay, this is a completely meaningless post :fly:

I'm trying to figure out how they are promoting natural beauty when they're showing you what they do to their own models in their own promotions. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

To answer the question, the hottest girls need little to no make-up to be hot. If you can tell they're wearing it, its a no-go.

I don't think it was a billboard for their products...tho the vid was a little blury so I couldn't read the sign.

I don't think that's what the meaning was. They were meaning to show women that models are digitally made and not natural. Most people don't know that this happens.