Double standard

That is situationally dependent on the individuals involved. You only know who you know so you really dont know how it goes for everyone else. Not saying it isnt true in some cases but you cant apply it to all of them.

Explain to me then how you deal with the scenario where you want to have sex and your partner doesn't. Your partner is supposed to be 'available' to you for sexual satisfaction at all times, no? By Enemy's statement she's willing to drop whatever she is doing to please her man, right? Explain to me how one member of the relationship can be completely subservient to the other and still be "healthy".

You again dont speak for everyone.

Not quite sure where I claimed to do that.

You have issues. "Game" "perform", those are things usually associated with competitive sports, or work, not a healthy relationship in my mind. Though you can argue the meaning of healthy, for emphasis I'd not get involved with anyone where putting your game face on is involved in any interaction.

So if sex isn't a game, what is it then? Work? You "clock in", put in your 40 hours a week and what, hope for a bi-monthly paycheck? It's also worth noting that you read quite a bit into what I wrote. "Put on your game face", where'd that come from? I'd look into my own issues, and the slant that they put on your interpretation of the written language my friend.

Again, with the power and control theme. It's not a game. Don't for any second think you speak for everyone.

Again, you read more into what I wrote than is actually there. Show me a quote, in context or out, where I describe the need for power and control. I won't lie to you, I am talking about being completely, unabashedly selfish. But that is what masturbation is, self pleasuring. It's something you do to please yourself. And yes, I do speak for everyone when I say that. If it's not pleasurable, you are doing it wrong.

Common considerations, that mean nothing somehow evolving into one thing you can do for yourself? You need to get out more. There are plenty of things that require absolutely no human interaction. The part about normal consideration coming into play in some sort of grand power struggle is for people who cant deal with each other as equals.

Seriously, where are you getting this from? We're talking about masturbation here, not my love life, not yours. If I don't take the trash out I get scolded for it. Just like when I do take the trash out I am rewarded. If you think that's too much like "the game", well, I weep for your naivety.

Doesnt pertain to me so not answering it. >.>

Surprising as nothing else in this post pertained to you, yet look at what you were capable of vomiting on to your keyboard.

"Closed doors", again with the 'struggle' for dominance. You get along, that works for you, dont think it applies to everyone. You found someone who can deal with you, not a rule of the universe.

Again with applying your own spin on what I wrote. I will clarify this part for you, masturbating is something that I was raised to beleive as natural, but private. If I'm masturbating in front of someone it's no longer masturbating, it's foreplay. ;)

And if you haven't found someone that can deal with you, including all of your quirks and foibles, you are with the wrong person. That is the rule of the universe.

Explain to me then how you deal with the scenario where you want to have sex and your partner doesn't. Your partner is supposed to be 'available' to you for sexual satisfaction at all times, no? By Enemy's statement she's willing to drop whatever she is doing to please her man, right? Explain to me how one member of the relationship can be completely subservient to the other and still be "healthy".
It's stupid to think anyone is available for anything all the time. Sometimes, you just go without. It's not necessary, like breathing for instance and if there is no mutual desire for mutual satisfaction the people arent well matched.

Not quite sure where I claimed to do that.
Then I suggest you learn to read.
[/quote]Now, all of the circumstances behind why you can't/don't have sex with him pale in comparison to the real reason guys masturbate. [/quote]
That is a plural if Im not mistaken. 'Guys' being a distinct group. That is speaking for everyone.

So if sex isn't a game, what is it then? Work? You "clock in", put in your 40 hours a week and what, hope for a bi-monthly paycheck?
Game, work, whichever. Both are perjorative.

It's also worth noting that you read quite a bit into what I wrote. "Put on your game face", where'd that come from? I'd look into my own issues, and the slant that they put on your interpretation of the written language my friend.
You just pretty much said you think it's a game "So if sex isn't a game, what is it then?", it's not a big leap to use sports jargon. You are trying to turn it around on me and it's just not working. Next time try putting those thoughts in seperate paragraphs.

Again, you read more into what I wrote than is actually there. Show me a quote, in context or out, where I describe the need for power and control. I won't lie to you, I am talking about being completely, unabashedly selfish. But that is what masturbation is, self pleasuring. It's something you do to please yourself. And yes, I do speak for everyone when I say that. If it's not pleasurable, you are doing it wrong.
You just said it's a game so "We don't have to cuddle with it, or try not to muss it's hair, or agree to go to it's mother's house next weekend." seems exactly like using it like a bargaining chip in a game. An asset owned or debt owed result from the act of sexual intercourse.

Seriously, where are you getting this from? We're talking about masturbation here, not my love life, not yours.
I dont know. Reading? Maybe if you want to communicate better you should learn to write better. Or reevaluate your arguments.

If I don't take the trash out I get scolded for it. Just like when I do take the trash out I am rewarded. If you think that's too much like "the game", well, I weep for your naivety.
That is how it works for you. You accept it because it's your situation, your situation is very far from mine, possibly from other people as well. I am taking affront at the manner in which you are applying it. Im not naive, I get dont get involved with those sorts of women, Im aware of their existence. A logical person would just accept the fact they dont know how every relationship works and move on.

Surprising as nothing else in this post pertained to you, yet look at what you were capable of vomiting on to your keyboard.[/quote[
Aw, see I can do that too. Your poor attempt at writing had several large trucks and a gay parade driven through it's reasoning... Blah blah blah, allegory to bodily function blah blah blah expletive blah blah.

Again with applying your own spin on what I wrote.
Not spin. If you want to communicate clearly be clear.

I will clarify this part for you, masturbating is something that I was raised to beleive as natural, but private. If I'm masturbating in front of someone it's no longer masturbating, it's foreplay. ;)
TMI

And if you haven't found someone that can deal with you, including all of your quirks and foibles, you are with the wrong person. That is the rule of the universe.
That's what your mum told me last night.

(that was my point though, you cant apply generalities because every situation is unique)

I'd never be subservient to anybody, but I think it's a fact of life that sometimes you don't fancy having sex, but sometimes you put yourself in the mood and forget that you're tired etc. Plus my long term partners have never had huge sex drives (except when they were much younger), so I'm winning all round. For your argument to hold weight, you have to assume that all men in the world want sex all day long, some men don't.

a perfectly capable woman there for him. Sure, you're perfectly capable at having sex with him, but he is also at your whim for when it happens, how it happens, why it happens, etc. Bad day at work? Feeling a bit bloated? Got that "not so fresh feeling"? Any number of things can work against you being perfectly capable of handling his business.

Now, all of the circumstances behind why you can't/don't have sex with him pale in comparison to the real reason guys masturbate.

I never said I had anything against masturbating, let the man masturbate all the wants if I'm not around for him. What I said I didn't get was the need for aids in order to get off. If I caught my boyfriend jerking off I'd giggle and close the door, if I found him furiously masturbating with a fake vagina I'd be like :wtf:.

And can you girls quit taking everything so personally. Which bit can't you read where I said FROM MY EXPERIENCE. Just comprehend what I said, all the women I have known who are very sexual and/or have sex toys have been pretty sadly single, thank you very much. It's nothing about you, jesus, period time or what.

Yes I get that all men are sexually deviant pigs, what I suppose expresses it better is that when you first get together with somebody it's all exciting and great and you want to have sex all day long, when you've lived with them for years and been with them for years your sex drive tends to dwindle. Plus like I said, there's more important things than sex.

I just multi-quoted someone disputing that all men are pigs. :(

You know, not everything has to be extremes. There is a happy medium between sex crazed and celibate. I want to call it like, healthy interest, relaxing pastime. For the love of God.

Dont disagree there. I flinch inwardly when I hear some things out of other people's mouths. Anyway, you know I dont play at shit.

I just multi-quoted someone disputing that all men are pigs. :(

You know, not everything has to be extremes. There is a happy medium between sex crazed and celibate. I want to call it like, healthy interest, relaxing pastime. For the love of God.

I understand now. It took two things, first, knowing that you are the poster formerly known as FlamingGlory. Second, realizing that you are sucking up to a girl on the internet.

I fell for it, I admit it. I tried to go toe to toe with the internet White Knight.

That's more fail on my part than anything you could have written.

I understand now. It took two things, first, knowing that you are the poster formerly known as FlamingGlory. Second, realizing that you are sucking up to a girl on the internet.

I fell for it, I admit it. I tried to go toe to toe with the internet White Knight.

:lol:

If Im flamingglory, I already broke up with the girl you are talking about. IN REAL LIFE, FOUR YEARS AGO.

I cant post enough retard smileys to express my opinion.

:lol: If the girl you're referring to is me you're about 4years late darlin', that ship sailed and I'm fairly sure he's known that for a while. What's wrong with someone having a differing opinion?

Is that ship sailing this way:heart: