Don't you love arrogant morons?

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
I find it completely unsatisfactory that you have locked Mac users out of your web site. Please use modern standards.

BTW, I have a few Windows machines, and I "could" access your site with them, but I REFUSE to visit places that I do not already trust with IE, it is too high of a security risk.

You have lost my business.

:tard:

Galen said:
I'm convinced that's how I find out about most things. It becomes embedded after I've heard it.
Does your girlfriend know about this??

"give me diamonds, give me diamonds, i want a puppy, give me diamonds" :lol: I would totally take advantage of that

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Does your girlfriend know about this??

"give me diamonds, give me diamonds, i want a puppy, give me diamonds" :lol: I would totally take advantage of that
Why do you think there's a kitten staring at me right now :mad:

By the way, I notice the prominance of "Give me diamonds" :p One thing a man will never understand is a womans obsession with diamonds. I'm sure FB's learnt that the hard way :p

We have an arrogant ass salesman at my work and he may be coming into the office more often....Happy New Year :( :mad: :(

Galen said:
Why do you think there's a kitten staring at me right now :mad:

By the way, I notice the prominance of "Give me diamonds" :p One thing a man will never understand is a womans obsession with diamonds. I'm sure FB's learnt that the hard way :p

i never understood the obsession with diamonds until i started getting them. they are mesmerizing and addictive. i know all the places that have the best lighting to set your diamond a-sparklin'...the symphony hall, church, swank elevators, pier one...it's amazing what the lighting at these places will do to a diamond.