Don't you love arrogant morons?

Thorn Bird said:
i never understood the obsession with diamonds until i started getting them. they are mesmerizing and addictive. i know all the places that have the best lighting to set your diamond a-sparklin'...the symphony hall, church, swank elevators, pier one...it's amazing what the lighting at these places will do to a diamond.
Exactly. If I'm somewhere that makes my diamond look real sparkly, I will just sit there and look at it for a few minutes (then feel like an idiot and hope that no one saw me :lol: )

Thorn Bird said:
i never understood the obsession with diamonds until i started getting them. they are mesmerizing and addictive. i know all the places that have the best lighting to set your diamond a-sparklin'...the symphony hall, church, swank elevators, pier one...it's amazing what the lighting at these places will do to a diamond.

Perhaps I need more diamonds. Also, I need someone to take me to the symphony or something. I don't even wear my engagement or wedding rings all that much. I like sparkly things, but not as much as I like taking expensive vacations, or being able to afford video games whenever I want them. I sometimes wish I were more girly though.

eileenbunny said:
Perhaps I need more diamonds. Also, I need someone to take me to the symphony or something. I don't even wear my engagement or wedding rings all that much. I like sparkly things, but not as much as I like taking expensive vacations, or being able to afford video games whenever I want them. I sometimes wish I were more girly though.
You are the perfect wife.

eileenbunny said:

you only get a short while to truly be a girl. take advantage while you can, before you lose it all.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Exactly. If I'm somewhere that makes my diamond look real sparkly, I will just sit there and look at it for a few minutes (then feel like an idiot and hope that no one saw me :lol: )

I just stare...I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a moron! :D

Pandora said:
Seriously! I think I'm getting to that age where I'm too old for all of my My Little Ponys and Care Bears. :(

No :( Well at least we can always wear pink.

Pandora said:
Seriously! I think I'm getting to that age where I'm too old for all of my My Little Ponys and Care Bears. :(

nevar. there are SOME things you NEVER outgrow. come over and play sometime. :D btw-- spangelet LOVES LOVES LOVES her MLP doll. she tried to call you yesterday, but there was no answer. we'll try another time. :D :heart:

The all time worst I had was back in my bellsouth days. Its rather long so I'll try to cliff notes it as much as possible.

1. The nic had a blue mark on it. She called linksys and they said it was defective. (it wasn't but that wasn't the point) She wouldn't accept that it was refurbished and the packing slip even told her it was.

2. She misread the manual for the nic which explained a bios change you may have to make if a you installed it on a K6 based mainboard as it being incompatible with her system.

3. The reason she thought it was defective was because she thought it was a normal modem and plugged her normal phone line in it wanting to fax. when I tried to explain to her what ethernet was her reply was "I've been using computers since before you was born. I know what im doing"

4. In the end because we gave her defective incompatible equipment she wanted bellsouth to buy her a new computer.

Thorn Bird said:
nevar. there are SOME things you NEVER outgrow. come over and play sometime. :D btw-- spangelet LOVES LOVES LOVES her MLP doll. she tried to call you yesterday, but there was no answer. we'll try another time. :D :heart:

Maybe my MLP tshirt and I will have to come by sometime this week and play.... :shifty:

the latest from our fabulous eduction department, it's more lazy arrogant morons than regular arrogant morons though.

Hi M,

Please review the e-mail sequence below. I am requesting a modification to your RFA to include the changes suggested by Education.

Thank you.
W

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:58 AM
To: W
Cc: other people
Subject: RE: RFA-Account Holder Secret Word Verification Form

W,

This is M's RFA, all changes to it need to come from her. Please coordinate with M to include these changes.

- ME

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:35 AM
To: me

Hi,

You can add it to all of the deposit products (savings, checking, and certificates of deposit).

The Secret Word Verification Form should print by default.

When you add the document to the Print Tools and New Account Flow, please update both training sites (HZ and LS) as well.

Thank you.

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:52 PM
To: W

Yes, it is possible to add this document to the new account flow. Please let M know regarding any changes you need made to her RFA.

If you want this doc added to only a few products I will need a listing of the products you want this added to, or I can add it to all of them. Should the document print by default or should it be optional?

- me

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:37 PM
To: me
Cc: other people (my boss, her boss)
Subject: FW: RFA-Account Holder Secret Word Verification Form

Hi,

What would be helpful as well is having a version of the form added along with the others that print when a new account is opened (i.e. in the flow with the signature card, deposit confirmation, ATM/Visa Check Card, etc)? Is this option available?

cliffs:
"M" sends me RFC to add new doc
education asks me to make changes
i refer them to "M"
they ask me to make changes again
refer them to "M" again
they forward email body to "M" as "requesting changes"
nothing comes of it, i don't do extra work.
profit (for me)

CletusJones said:
the latest from our fabulous eduction department, it's more lazy arrogant morons than regular arrogant morons though.

cliffs:
"M" sends me RFC to add new doc
education asks me to make changes
i refer them to "M"
they ask me to make changes again
refer them to "M" again
they forward email body to "M" as "requesting changes"
nothing comes of it, i don't do extra work.
profit (for me)
You work for MI6?