Don't you ever just take a step back and say 'woahh'

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,427
It occured to me as I'm sat here in my office that in actual fact you guys are probably my oldest friends. I don't know anyone from childhood because I knew nobody when I first started my high school year. All my high school friends I got to know when I was around 15/16 or so. So actually you guys are my oldest friends in a way, isn't that pretty weird?

You're not getting an invite to my funeral or my wedding, but :heart: anyway.

What's the longest time you've been e-knowing someone?

I've known jpat, tre and influx for shit, 7-8 years i think. I've known soupprincess and inexorable for 7 years.

I think I've known fly online since about '00 when we figured out we worked for the same company...same deal with oiler fan as well but he hasn't posted here in eons

I have internet friends that I've known since I moved to Tampa in 2001.

And of course Polo and I are soul mates so we've known each other for several life times.

I met chimney online in 2002. I am still online friends with some others from the first season of [M]

i've known theac since about '03, '04?
the longest i've talked to someone online without actually seeing them in person (but knew them irl) was my friend from high school, and we went 8 years without seeing each other.
valve and i could have known each other for like 6 years from various other forums, but we started talking last fall- and the rest, as they say, is history ;)