Don't take nude pictures of yourself...

fly said:

ohgodwhycliklink.jpg

red_button.jpg

shockthemonkey said:
holy shit that HAS to be photoshopped or something.... right?!

not likely...when a baby starts to take on sexual traits the same material either becomes the clit or the penis...sometimes the signals get a bit confused and you end up with micro penif clits

why_ask_why said:
not likely...when a baby starts to take on sexual traits the same material either becomes the clit or the penis...sometimes the signals get a bit confused and you end up with micro penif clits
i think we're looking at different pics. what i saw was a woman with a vagina open the size of a basketball.

edit: unless, in that mess, there is a huge clit in there... i cant really tell, to be honest... its just a horrifying grouping of pixels.

why_ask_why said:

Or clit-like micro penises. :(

:shifty:

shockthemonkey said:
i think we're looking at different pics. what i saw was a woman with a vagina open the size of a basketball.

edit: unless, in that mess, there is a huge clit in there... i cant really tell, to be honest... its just a horrifying grouping of pixels.

maybe I'm thinking of another fly pic...not clicking any of them right now to find out

why_ask_why said:
maybe I'm thinking of another fly pic...not clicking any of them right now to find out
I clicked on two of them, then I had to take a time out to go masturbate :fly: