Don't say "customer service" say "agent"

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Marklar
₥43,516
FUCK THEM.

when ever I call the god damn voice jail prompts, I immediately press '0' & begin saying 'customer service.'

the cunt that FINALLY got on the phone gets a god damned earful as from the time of answering to her was 4 minutes. I don't waste time fucking around with a god damned automated answering service that can't handle the call. I know that your prompts have changed. They change every god damned time I call. I know your automated guy doesn't understand and wants me to try again. She told me to press 0 next time. She was at a loss for words when I asked why it would work on the next call and not this one. Then I told her I asked mr. auto dude for "customer service." many ways even. Slowly, normally, breaks between the sylables and everything. She said, "OH! next time, say "Agent" and you'll get an agent on the line right away.

AGENT.

just so you know, they no longer have customer service representatives.

Only Agents.

oh and you're not supposed to talk slowly with breaks between syllables. that's not normal; voice recognition systems are designed to recognize entire words and phrases, not individual syllables.

& apparently it doesn't recognize the phrase "customer service" no matter how you say it.

say Agent

or representative

or whatever that particular company decided to program their system to recognize

you lost support when you mentioned that you went off on the broad that answered the phone. ain't her fault you don't have the patience to wait four fucking minutes

Yeah, no, most of those robotic ones ignore 0 these days.

UPS can burn in hell for theirs.

EXACTLY. "0" doesn't work anymore. I've found out the hard way many times & finally surrendered and listened to all teh god damned choices, If you speak spanish press Uno, If you'd like to activate the phone you just received from your online order this month, press 2, If you'd like to activate the phone you just received from your online order using our holiday promotion press 3, for our fax number press 4, for our west coast hours of operation press 5, for the recipe of coke press 6, if you'd like to make a payment using your discover card, press 7, for all other options, press 8. If you were hoping 0 would get you a customer service representative, it won't. we only have AGENTS!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GAH! I need a beer.

Last edited by a moderator: