Don't forget to tune in tonight!!

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
8pm.. chicago rush at tampa bay storm. i'm the ingame DJ.

we play again friday for any locals (i should have tix) but thought I'd give the national folks a chance to peep the game.

word up.

New York/New Jersey trip anecdotes coming soon. ;)

you're lookin' good in frontta those coors light mountains! i haven't seen you up close, but we can see you and your banner!! :happy:

you're lookin' good in frontta those coors light mountains! i haven't seen you up close, but we can see you and your banner!! :happy:

noice.. thanks!

don't think i made the "closeup" though, cause we spoke with one of the announcers after the game: ex-buc and st pete Gibbs High alum Shawn King, and he said he kept waiting for them to cut to me on the feed so he could crack on my dancing skills.. lmao.

s'all gravy. thanks for taking the time to watch.

thanks thorn.. it's fun, not awesomely oh my god this is so fun fun, but pretty fun. it's nerve racking. it's a little intense. pressure to do well, etc. I probably should just loosen the fock up and then i WOULD enjoy it more.. but it's getting better.

Mr. S, shawn seemed to be doing well. put on some post-football, sit at a studio desk pounds. Quest went last night, and we've known Shawn, I would say, a decade.. he's a st pete dude. bucs. cards and parties out at matt's, etc. pretty down to earth.. he gave us his number and I think he's coming out to Gators the next Sunday he's in town. i see him on TV all the time doing NFL analyst work. and apparently, he does AFL broadcasts as well.

you should come some night and kick it with me, shawn, in the "booth".. it's pretty neat, all in all, to see the behind the scenes ish that goes on.