Don't flash your boobs...

BTW, this was a serious thread about personal responsibility and living with one's actions and their consequences. Lets get it back on track folks.

UNICEF said:
BTW, this was a serious thread about personal responsibility and living with one's actions and their consequences. Lets get it back on track folks.

Okay, that's fine with me. I'll stand by my original statement- it's just boobs. What's the big goddamn deal? If she's such a stupid twit to be flashing them in the first place, it's her problem. Now if it was footage that was taken without her knowledge then I guess there's a legitimate gripe. Otherwise, she needs to shut the hell up.

BigDov said:
Okay, that's fine with me. I'll stand by my original statement- it's just boobs. What's the big goddamn deal? If she's such a stupid twit to be flashing them in the first place, it's her problem. Now if it was footage that was taken without her knowledge then I guess there's a legitimate gripe. Otherwise, she needs to shut the hell up.
If she was in a public place flashing them, I don't care if there was a hidden camera or not.

I love boobs. I am straight.
You do not love boobs....

UNICEF said:

I like boobs. :drool: