Don't flash your boobs...

yea as far as i know when you are in public ya dont have to give concent to be filmed and as far as her being 17 she should have kept her damm top on in public

Nemo said:
I like flashing my boobs. I once got dressed at the side of a road and almost caused some car crashes.
why did you have to get dressed at the side of the road?

Nemo said:
My pimp kicked me out :(

No I think it was because I'd intended to get changed in a public toilet somewhere but forgot to so had to change en route to someone. :eek:
some where, you mean? or are you having that whole two lives, two families thing going on. that would be really neat to try. I've gotta work on that.

Nemo said:
I like flashing my boobs. I once got dressed at the side of a road and almost caused some car crashes.
You are too young to have those.

fly said:
Yep. Gotta get a release if you're gonna make money on it...
So she signed a document then saying it was okay to show her? Fuck if she's seventeen, the judge should tell her, "Meh, yer the dumbass that flashed your tatas."

UNICEF said:
So she signed a document then saying it was okay to show her? Fuck if she's seventeen, the judge should tell her, "Meh, yer the dumbass that flashed your tatas."

Are you being dumb or did I read that wrong?

If you are featured in a show, game or film you need to have signed a contract to say you agree to be in it. She probably did not. Added to that she was 17, which probably makes the nudity in question ILLEGAL and I'm not sure on your laws but you might have to be 18 to enter into a legal contract in the first place. She has a pretty good lawsuit.

Nemo said:
Are you being dumb or did I read that wrong?

If you are featured in a show, game or film you need to have signed a contract to say you agree to be in it. She probably did not. Added to that she was 17, which probably makes the nudity in question ILLEGAL and I'm not sure on your laws but you might have to be 18 to enter into a legal contract in the first place. She has a pretty good lawsuit.
Are you being dumb?

You have to be 18 to sign a legally binding contract here in the US. So any contract that she may have signed was null and void. I was just saying that she should quit her bitching, find some morals, and take it as a lesson learned. Her dad probably got the game, had his wang out and was spanking it, then saw his daughter and freaked out.

I.C.Water said:
then how do paparazzi do it? :confused:
A good question. Maybe they don't have the same privacy protections? I dunno. A friend of mine runs a p0rn site and he has to have model releases for EVERYONE that shows up on video...

Nemo said:
:boobies::egads::fly46:

Typical response filled... :p