Don't ever let them get quiet

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,541
cornstarch.jpg

I was hoping she had gone down for her nap.

:lol: Now THAT is a cute picture!

It could be so much worse though, when I was about that age I snuck out of bed at naptime and raided my mom's perfume stash...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahahahahahahaha

Is that confectionary sugar?

Cornstarch actually, I think she likes the silky texture, this is the second time she's gotten into it (the first I was standing by her so I was able to prevent any major messes). Looks like it's time to put it up high.

zengirl said:
:lol: Now THAT is a cute picture!

It could be so much worse though, when I was about that age I snuck out of bed at naptime and raided my mom's perfume stash...

Yes, my mom had a neighbor whose child spilled a GALLON of vegetable oil.

kiwi said:
Yes, my mom had a neighbor whose child spilled a GALLON of vegetable oil.

I used my stuffed animal as a sling, knocked over a bottle of Childrens Aspirin from a high shelf, climbed out of my own crib, opened the childproof cap, and ate the entire contents of the bottle

Coqui said:
I used my stuffed animal as a sling, knocked over a bottle of Childrens Aspirin from a high shelf, climbed out of my own crib, opened the childproof cap, and ate the entire contents of the bottle

No wonder...

Coqui said:

Well, that explains quite a bit actually.

Coqui said:

Was their stomach pumping involved?