Don't ever let them get quiet

Coqui said:
Really? I did the same thing when I was a kid, my mom freaked out and called the doc who just told her to make me drink a lot of water but I'd be fine.

hhhmmmmmm

zengirl said:
Really? I did the same thing when I was a kid, my mom freaked out and called the doc who just told her to make me drink a lot of water but I'd be fine.

hhhmmmmmm

We had modern medicine when I was growing up....not that archaic medicine you old farts used :p

Coqui said:
We had modern medicine when I was growing up....not that archaic medicine you old farts used :p
Oh yeah yeah yeah, good point. Yeah, my mom just boiled a live chicken and then bathed me in the broth. I was good as new.

Pandora said:
What I really want to know is, what kinda camera did you use for that pic? Your pics always look like they were printed on some nice glossah paper.

I use my Fuji S2 for everything, the only other camera I own is Nikon N80 (film) and I will probably be selling it soon, I've thought of keeping it for a back up but I would rather just rent another digital when I need a back up as opposed to dealing with the film.

kiwi said:
I use my Fuji S2 for everything, the only other camera I own is Nikon N80 (film) and I will probably be selling it soon, I've thought of keeping it for a back up but I would rather just rent another digital when I need a back up as opposed to dealing with the film.

Truely. I love my 'real' camera (film). The texture of the pictures are so different with film. Or maybe it's just the romantic in me talking. I miss my darkroom time. *sniffles* I'm all digital now. :eek:

Pandora said:
Truely. I love my 'real' camera (film). The texture of the pictures are so different with film. Or maybe it's just the romantic in me talking. I miss my darkroom time. *sniffles* I'm all digital now. :eek:

I would love to have a darkroom in my home and medium format camera (one of the older hasselbads or something) to play with some day, but that would be for personal purposes only. I'll always use digital for my commercial work.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I imagine digital has made your line of work LOADS easier.

Yes. There was so much I wanted to have more control over and digital has allowed that. The instant feedback when trying new things out is really nice too.

Edit: I should add, with film you spend more money, but with digital, you spend more time, so it all evens out, but digital allows me to achieve the effects I want.

kiwi said:

:shifty: how much will you be selling it for?