Donnie Darko

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Just kidding. I did however give it a watch last night for the first time in a long time. I forgot how really really good it is.

Any other oldies I should be rewatching?

And for your enjoyment, here's a clip culminating in my favourite quotation from the movie:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFnQTq6gNQ"]YouTube - Sometimes I Doubt Your Commitment to Sparkle Motion[/ame]

Although I liked this movie, I don't really see why it's such a hit amongst the internets people. So many people talk about this film like it's the best thing since sliced bread. I also don't see it as an oldie. I watched the original War of the Worlds film the other day. It was fun.

Although I liked this movie, I don't really see why it's such a hit amongst the internets people. So many people talk about this film like it's the best thing since sliced bread. I also don't see it as an oldie. I watched the original War of the Worlds film the other day. It was fun.
yeah, i wasn't really using oldie in the capital "o" Oldie sense.

I don't know if it was that much more popular with internet people than a lot of other movies, but it definitely did generate a lot more discussion than most movies receive. I think that's why it seemed more popular.

Couldnt find the directors cut, so if you got it, lemme know.

edit: Ugh, I hate torrents, always feels like my ass is hanging out. I found it on Pirate Bay tho...

i wouldn't know how to tell if it is or isn't. it doesn't say anything in the file name about it so i don't know.

640x282 rez :fly: