Don Vito & fly - same person?

why_ask_why said:
why not talk about it? chicks do and they get far more raw and graphic about it than guys do :lol:

I dont feel that it is really anyones business I guess. I dont mind talking about it at all just not about a specific person.

I think I am just gonna ignore shawn for the day, to tired to handle his constant attacks, lol

BeeRad said:
I dont feel that it is really anyones business I guess. I dont mind talking about it at all just not about a specific person.

I think I am just gonna ignore shawn for the day, to tired to handle his constant attacks, lol

guys don't really go terribly in depth about the shit anyway...not nearly like chicks
guy #1: "dude, I got laid lastnight"
guy #2:"sweet! whaddya wanna get for lunch?"

:fly:

elpmis:"sweet! Did you cuddle afterwards? Cause I think it's kinda nice to lay there afterwards, holding her in my arms, the spooge dripping down her leg onto the sheets. Real romantic like, ya know? So whaddya wanna get for lunch?"

bast_imret said:
elpmis:"sweet! Did you cuddle afterwards? Cause I think it's kinda nice to lay there afterwards, holding her in my arms, the spooge dripping down her leg onto the sheets. Real romantic like, ya know? So whaddya wanna get for lunch?"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

why_ask_why said:
guys don't really go terribly in depth about the shit anyway...not nearly like chicks
guy #2:"sweet! whaddya wanna get for lunch?"

:fly:

lol, why do people feel the need to run out and tell other people though?

I guess I look at the act of having sex different then most. I like being very intimate for the most part. If I wanted to just nut I would wack it or use one of DZ's toys from past thread:fly:

fly said:
I dont brag cause they are mostly* ugly chicks.

EDIT: *SEPT FOR YOU HON!

hahaha, i doubt that, although fem. you are a good looking guy:drool:

Fly, in the past have you felt the need to run and tell your friends???

BeeRad said:
lol, why do people feel the need to run out and tell other people though?

I guess I look at the act of having sex different then most. I like being very intimate for the most part. If I wanted to just nut I would wack it or use one of DZ's toys from past thread:fly:

obviously it depends on the level of friendship...no one really runs around telling people they barely know every time they get laid

why_ask_why said:
obviously it depends on the level of friendship...no one really runs around telling people they barely know every time they get laid

But why the need to run and tell anyone about your relations??? you know what I am saying? I mean is it because you accomplished something and you are proud of your kill??? (not directed at you)

To me when people are bragging like that it reminds me of my cat bringing lizards to the slider.

Read on...

Margera, 50, is suspected of inappropriately fondling or groping 12- and 14-year-old girls during separate incidents at a signing event at Woodward Skatepark at the Colorado Mills mall in Lakewood, Colorado, Friday night. Because the incident involves sexual assault on a child, Lakewood Police spokesperson Steve Davis said he was unable to release much information, but said formal charges would be filed on Wednesday. In the meantime, Margera remains behind bars at the Jefferson County Jail, with no bail being offered, according to a jail spokesperson.

Davis said a cell-phone photo of the alleged crime has been taken into evidence and that the allegation that Margera inappropriately fondled or groped the girls was corroborated by enough witnesses for police to make the arrest. The authorities were tipped off to the alleged crime when someone other than the two juveniles called in to report it, Davis said, declining to elaborate on who made the call. In addition, Davis said Margera, who appeared intoxicated — results from a blood test are not yet available — allegedly made some "very ugly" remarks to the two female officers who arrested him.

The elder Margera, often the butt of pranks pulled by nephew Bam on the MTV series "Viva La Bam," was frequently portrayed as mumbling unintelligibly and being quick-to-anger on the show. A spokesperson for the Margera family could not be reached for comment at press time.

Bam, a professional skateboarder, was not with his uncle during the signing, according to reports. Vincent Margera had come to Colorado to film promotional spots for the Web site ManiaTV.com, which broke news on the arrest. A spokesperson for ManiaTV said Margera had also been in town all week shooting material for "Don Vito TV," a reality show the online TV network is planning to launch.

"When he was finished working for us, he had another deal to sign autographs at the skate park, so we drove him over there and dropped him off and the next thing you know we got a call from [a 'Viva La Bam' staffer/producer] saying [Margera had been arrested]," ManiaTV spokesperson Jason Damata said.

One of the Web site's reporters, Rob Talbert, spoke to Margera in jail over the weekend, according to a press release issued by Damata. Talbert described a "very serious and somber" Margera saying he signed autographs and took pictures with fans at the skate park, and 45 minutes after it ended was approached by police officers who asked him about the incident, which he denied.

"I then asked Don if he did it. He was very adamant about denying the allegations against him," Talbert stated in the press release. "He said that if he molested [the girl], why would the mother stand there and take pictures of him doing it? He then said that this is the kind of thing people like him have to watch out for. He said people are always trying to pick fights with him so they can sue him and this is the same sort of thing."

According to the press release, Margera asked Talbert if he remembered that when taking pictures with fans during the ManiaTV shoots, Margera would put his hands around guy's necks like he was strangling them and drape his arm around girls' shoulders and put his hand in front of their breast so it looked like he was grabbing them. Talbert said Margera would ask how old women were before he took pictures with them during the ManiaTV shoots.

[This story was originally published at 8:20 am E.T. on 08.21.2006]

— Gil Kaufman

tldr.jpg

BeeRad said:
But why the need to run and tell anyone about your relations??? you know what I am saying? I mean is it because you accomplished something and you are proud of your kill??? (not directed at you)

To me when people are bragging like that it reminds me of my cat bringing lizards to the slider.

Perhaps i can give some female insight...

I agree with WAW, it's not a matter of keeping score; it's relitive to how it gets brought up in conversation. I will admit, I have and most likely will continue to make comments about the people I've slept with. I have only ever mentioned the uber odd things (example: panty sniffers and sock stuffers) but I don't normally mention names. I usully mention such things out of sheer curiosity in hopes of understanding why people do these things and to find out if I am the rare female who encounters these oddities in sexual behavior. The only time I bring up anything out of the aforementioned context is when I'm pointing out a sleezball and having him earn a black mark in the Companion's Registry.