Don Vito & fly - same person?

zengirl said:
I like watching them all skateboard.

My fatass got on a skateboard this weekend in Tally and was once again shocked that I can still pull off flip tricks and skitch cars, lol

The original CKY had much more skating orientated scenes which is why I got into them, on vhs :fly:

BeeRad said:
My fatass got on a skateboard this weekend in Tally and was once again shocked that I can still pull off flip tricks and skitch cars, lol

The original CKY had much more skating orientated scenes which is why I got into them, on vhs :fly:
I liked the Big Brother stuff... I have the Crap video on VHS.

SchmilK still skates regularly. Before he took this job, he would skate every day on his lunch hour... now he just goes on weekends with kids we went to high school with.

zengirl said:
I liked the Big Brother stuff... I have the Crap video on VHS.

SchmilK still skates regularly. Before he took this job, he would skate every day on his lunch hour... now he just goes on weekends with kids we went to high school with.

Nice, I would love to get back into it but now that I am older a lack of Health Insurance really makes me think twice when attempting to kick flip a 9 stair :fly:

that and the board breaking from my new calorie collection:D

BeeRad said:
Nice, I would love to get back into it but now that I am older a lack of Health Insurance really makes me think twice when attempting to kick flip a 9 stair :fly:

that and the board breaking from my new calorie collection:D
I was told yesterday that he needs a new board because "the humidity has made his soft"

:fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Dude. The guy, like his friends, is a moron who does moronic things on camera which then get broadcast to other morons, elsewhere. The thing I don't get about so many people these days is why they think stupid translates to funny. I'm just saying that I think you just gave this dumbass about 16 million times more credit than he deserves. Because at the end of the day he's still a guy who makes a living acting like a retarded douchebag. Literally. He acts like he is retarded.
+1

And I'm not even a bitter 30 y/o gay man.

shawndavid said:
Yeah I just had this realization that you've probably not been laid in quite some time.

We're going to catch you down off Greenwood or Betty Lane.

So I am glad you know where to go to get hookers, congrats!

You know, kinda off topic but I figured out why guys always brag about getting ass. I have never been like this and tend not to share my sex life with the world. I dont tell my roommate about the girls I have over and dont talk about my hook-ups when I go out and meet someone.

The funny part is, if you dont brag about it you automagically get turned into the guy who doesnt get laid. I wish I could say that I could care less but I get that shit all the time because I choose not to join into the "so I was banging this chick" convo. Its just rude and distastful or maybe I am just really hung over and contridicting myself, who knows

BeeRad said:

You know, kinda off topic but I figured out why guys always brag about getting ass. I have never been like this and tend not to share my sex life with the world. I dont tell my roommate about the girls I have over and dont talk about my hook-ups when I go out and meet someone.

The funny part is, if you dont brag about it you automagically get turned into the guy who doesnt get laid. I wish I could say that I could care less but I get that shit all the time because I choose not to join into the "so I was banging this chick" convo. Its just rude and distastful or maybe I am just really hung over and contridicting myself, who knows

I vote hung over. :heart:

BeeRad said:

why not talk about it? chicks do and they get far more raw and graphic about it than guys do :lol: