Dogs + Cat Poop = Yum!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Just a phenomenon I've noticed with our dogs, but whenever the gate blocking off the other bedrooms gets knocked down, they pretty much make a b-line for the room with the litter box and it's chow time! What is it with dog's obsession for cat poop? And I know I'm not the only dog/cat owner with this going on:

pvp20060220.gif

Anyway, I just wanted an excuse to post that comic cause it cracked me up when I saw it. But seriosly, our dogs really do think that cat poop is the bee's knees! WTF?

I'm totally going to have Blondie bake Bast a litter box cake.

I love the turd hanging over the edge on the bottom of the pic.

One of my dogs use to piss all over the cat box. Vet said it was because he was jealous.

Fun fact: Cats typically do not digest 100% of the food that they consume. This makes their poo protein rich, which is why most dogs consider the litter box a buffet style delicacy.

Pandora said:
What's with Aprils facination with double sided dildos?

Simple, reminds her of me and fly 2 years ago in Boca Raton. See it started off with a bottle of peto bismal, then some toe clipping and from there I cant even explain the pure bliss:drool:

BeeRad said:
Simple, reminds her of me and fly 2 years ago in Boca Raton. See it started off with a bottle of peto bismal, then some toe clipping and from there I cant even explain the pure bliss:drool:
I was shitting the stinky pinky for a week

BeeRad said:

nice Rat Race reference :fly:

Bubbles said:
Someone brought one of those to the last office halloween party I attended. Much tastier than the real thing - or so I've heard :shady:

i was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to making what you're talking about for the halloween party. it was too much work.

Thorn Bird said:
i was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to making what you're talking about for the halloween party. it was too much work.
They really aren't hard to make. And they are tasty, if you can get over how they look