Doggie Thread

last night my puppy pit bull played with the neighbor's kid for like 3 hours and then fell asleep on my bed with only her head on the pillow like she was human - I guess tomorrow she'll either do more of the same or rip some random guy's arm off cause that's what we read in the papers. LOL THERE ARE NO BAD DOGS ONLY BAD OWNERS AM I RITE???

last night my puppy pit bull played with the neighbor's kid for like 3 hours and then fell asleep on my bed with only her head on the pillow like she was human - I guess tomorrow she'll either do more of the same or rip some random guy's arm off cause that's what we read in the papers. LOL THERE ARE NO BAD DOGS ONLY BAD OWNERS AM I RITE???

My mom had a pit bull growing up. In her words it was the sweetest dog ever.

I'm putting your situation in the bad owner category, there's no telling how you violate that poor puppy at night...

and in the morning.....

and afternoon.

Nah, bitches don't eat babys, they leave you with them. Just ask Sarcasmo

She was all 'I'm out, aight' and I was all 'whateva' and she was all 'homies don't be played by no bitches lookin' fo lettuce' and I was all 'nigga pleez' snap snap snap

put the dog on something high and slick (such as a washer or dryer), grab the leg and go at it. have someone hold him.

best way to hold a dog is to put one arm up around the bottom of the neck, and the other arm goes over the back of the dog so your forearm can hold his body against your chest. one arm effectively controls the head, the other effectively controls the body... the legs will flail around wildly on a washer or dryer if it's tries doing anything. this method works alot better on larger dogs... smaller dogs you might just want to grab by the neck and back and hold up in the air.

With our Pit Bull it's really a two man job, not that she fights us, it's just easier that way (and may be easier for you!)

Like SRC says with clear nails it's uber easy - cut off the see-through part of the nail and not the milky white stuff (cause it'll bleed)

I really don't want to hurt my puppy so I leave some room and only cut off a little.

She's happier that way, see?

84677f3cd2743b.jpg

oh shit that b dymond! HI2U DYMOND!!!

My mom had a pit bull growing up. In her words it was the sweetest dog ever.

I'm putting your situation in the bad owner category, there's no telling how you violate that poor puppy at night...

and in the morning.....

and afternoon.

well i can't go too far with her - we're not married, and she's mormon

My next pet...

pantherarcher.jpg

I have already raised a couple in the past but this time I am going for a "designer model". If you can really call a live animal that. I hope to get either a Nosy Be which is a beautiful blue color but I know someone locally selling a similar one to the one above.

This is a Nosy Be and what I am actually looking for...

Glorfindel's%20Son%20-%205%20mo.%20old%20in%20our%20colony.JPG

Sure its not dogs but I view this as a pet thread, lol, sorry kiwi

That would be nice, but I highly doubt we could get it for that much. Plus our dogs good at letting us give him baths, so it's not a big deal.

We really have a very good puppy, he's just hyper.

My dog has a pretty good amount of hair. Bathing him at home is just asking for mats and hot spots.